OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Cause, I want to help the community, and I think that my skills are good enough, I think that I can be very helpful to the "Staff Team", cause of my knowledge about the server, and I also can help new players with basics, directions, and much more since I'm old player, and I already know everything about this community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Cause I think that My activity is higher then other applicants, also cause of my knowledge about the server, since I’m old player so I know all basics, prices and locations, also I’m camping and helping new players and trying to be as much specific as I can over /newb, so that’s why I think that y’all should choose me over the other applicants

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:

• Friendly
  • Experience
  • Enthusiastic
  • effective
  • patient
  • Respecting The rules

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Aila Diamond, was born at all saints hospital, at los santos on the 30th of April 1997, her dad Mikey Diamond was working as Miner, and her mother was working as drug dealer, her family wasn’t the richest family in the world, to be honest they were poor, and Aila’s parents wanted to see Aila as something important once she will be older, like a Paramedic, or news reporter, so her dad was working really hard everyday, and then paid for the most expensive collage in Los Santos for his daughter, after 3 years, once Aila started working as Paramedic, her dad died at job, a big Rock felt on him and he died, her mother has been arrested for possession of illegal narcotics, and Aila was working as paramedic, and then met Matthew howard, and married him.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
Hx3JnRr.jpg

Hx3pVGX.jpg

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 6-7 Hours,Depends on the day.

3.4 Past Name(s):
Priya_Scaletta
Amanda_Alfred
Anglica_Scaletta
Anglica_V_Marshmello
Anglica_X_Villers
Aila_Diamond

3.5 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Factions:
Rank 2 - S.R.T Senior Paramedic - Los Santos Fire and Medical Department.Under [Jasspert singh]

Rank 2 - Los Santos Army. Under [Larry Wrzosek]
Rank 2-Los Santos Police Department.Under [ Conor Covenant]
Gangs:
Rank 4 -The Gomorra.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Nope.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Aila_Diamond

Last edited:

Matthew.

Buster
Dec 17, 2017
Matt
Highly recommended, Helping ingame also over forums, camping and pretty active.
+1

Booda

Hard-ass
Feb 5, 2018
Booda_Khaled
Supported :
she is crazy always in respawn newb area and always waiting for help and always reply question over /newb

Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
Please fix 2.2 as it doesn't meet the requirement of 50 min words.

Shalby

Buster
Oct 25, 2016
John_Shalby
I'm not helper but i really see Aila answering every single question of newbies.
(( sorry for replying but she really merite ))

Status
Not open for further replies.