A huge gang activity has been seen at Market

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

BREAKING NEWS

A huge gang activity has been seen at Market where a lot of people go to chill.
A lot of people wearing bandanas to hide their faces and all we can see is shooting and shooting

A photo of mysterious people wearing bandanas (Photo taken by Photographer Lend Howard)

A photo of someone shooting people with an illegal weapon (Photo was taken by the Photographer Lend Howard)

A photo of a gang rival being injured and shot by another gang rival (Photo was taken the Photographer Lend Howard)

In the previous photo, you would see Chief of Police Hank watching the gang activity and not dealing with it, he doesn't care about what was happening!
You can see him just standing still without shooting the gang members

A photo of Hank with a police officer beside him while the huge gang activity was occurring (Photo was taken by Photographer Lend Howard)

That was a shame of the Chief himself leaving us without any protection.
In the photo you can see him and his officer watching the gang activity occurring without acting or anything to protect us and Los Santos!

All I want to say to you is, to be safe and stay away from such incidents like this.

SANews is always here to give you updated news.
This was Commentator, Lend Howard
Author: Ariana Grande

D

Deleted member 599

wow, gangs shooting near paintball. this never happened before!

** mado magyarorszagrol is in complete dispair now **

D

Deleted member 599

what's next? SANews reporting us about how a dog takes a shit or how a bird flies?

Feb 19, 2018
John_Setland
wow, gangs shooting near paintball. this never happened before!

** mado magyarorszagrol is in complete dispair now **
Man you're not funny just appreciate the fact that he put effort into writing this. Stop being such an ignorant fuck, go fc people or something find something better to do other than making fun others.

Reactions: Mark Wood
D

Deleted member 599

Man you're not funny just appreciate the fact that he put effort into writing this. Stop being such an ignorant fuck, go fc people or something find something better to do other than making fun others.

(( its the ic reaction of the character i portray with heavy rp u poodle ))

Feb 19, 2018
John_Setland
(( its the ic reaction of the character i portray with heavy rp u poodle ))
(( You're obviously being sarcastic and just tryna make fun of the person that wrote this and get your funny ratings from people ))

D

Deleted member 599

(( You're obviously being sarcastic and just tryna make fun of the person that wrote this and get your funny ratings from people ))

(( i dont do sarcasm i only give compliments from the bottom of my heart ))