Breaking News [18+]Woman Raped by a Police Officer!

[Women Sexually Raped by a Police Officer]
A San Andreas News article
Xgyitzs.png

Author: Ace Trillville
Date: 7th June 2021
Tags: Rape,Sexual Assault

On 6th of June in Jefferson motel, a woman was raped by a Police Officer!
A 911 operator received a call from a man who was in the room next to crime scene that he heard screams of a woman. I was nearby when I heard the sirens and quickly grabbed my camera and a notebook to capture or write down anything I can find.

I drove to the hotel where police units and FBI agents had already arrived. Police units were covering the exits while the FBI agents went in the motel to investigate.
Screams were heard at the time when the agent had barge inside the room where the incident was happening.

In couple of minutes, an ambulance came at the scene which the Agents themselves had called for the woman. After some time, the FBI agents came out with the suspect in police uniform, with handcuffs tightened and the victim covered in wounds, who was unconscious.

It was later explained to us that the woman was a rape victim and had been missing since a week. Other people living in the motel told that they used to hear loud screams everytime, but due to fear never called for help.

Later that night, the woman was treated in the County General Hospital at the brink of death. But the excellent Dr. Phife saved the young woman. The suspect was fired from the Police Department and was held in holding cell at Pershing Square Head Quarters.

xUzL6J2.jpg

It's been said that the suspect will be charged to the maximum and woman will be given free services as of now for a period of time.

cRxuRob.png

FBI has already started interrogating the suspect and looking for other witnesses.

Signed,
Ace Trillville
Analyst, SAN News

Senate Ralph.S

Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Nov 21, 2013
As the chief of the LSPD, I will be looking into this issue and start an investigation from my own side to flood out the suspect out of my faction and infront of the judge A.S.A.P.

• Love
Reactions: Abel™ and Primus