Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
Let's pump up the action and fun some more! This update was based on player feedback and stability fixes. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.27 - Added new...
This update was focused on stability fixes with some extras! Enjoy! We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.25 - Reverted /createland /deleteland for Ast...
So as you can in see in the past few updates, we have introduced some big game changing features and in this version, we seek to continue the trend. When we first created Lawless Roleplay, a lot of people tried to stop us with constant attacks, hacking attempts, we even had a few instances of our entire forum being deleted and even the game database being deleted but we never fell down. We got back up instantly and continued to kick ass. Yesterday, a rogue admin deleted all our gangs and...
They try to stop us. They try to damage us. They try to slow us down. They don't want us to win. So what we gonna do? Keep winnin' Revision 1.3.14 - Made it so snipers do not do damage to people on lands and vice versa (Land snipers don't do damage on other people also) - /fdelete is now Ast. Management and above - Fixed a bug with /givegangrep - Fixed several bugs - Made server much more faster
So in the last few updates, we been playing with a few variables and have been getting player's rage feedback. I combined all the previous updates in this one large thread so that things are not confused. Just ignore what I wrote in the past 3 updates, this is the final change log of this coding spree. Revision 1.3.11 - Removed old stage 1 VPN/ Proxy detector - Adjusted stage 2 VPN/ Proxy detector to be a stage 1 defense - Added new stage 2 VPN/ Proxy detector with extreme accuracy -...
I hope everybody has been enjoying their 14 days of Ivy! I am here today with a new update. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.2.96 - Decreased flood...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. With this update, not only have I fixed server issues and mitigated the server completely.. I have given everybody 14 days of Ivy as promised in my I love you thread. I have given every single player who has logged in the past 24 hours, 14 days of Ivy or equivalent...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. I have attempted to patch any issue with the server and will be keeping a close monitor on things. You can find all changes made since v1.2.44 which was incrementally released as emergency fixes. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. I have attempted to patch any issue with the server and will be keeping a close monitor on things. You can find all changes made since v1.2.44 which was incrementally released as emergency fixes. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. I have attempted to patch any issue with the server and will be keeping a close monitor on things. This is just an emergency update to bring the server back online with a little surprise. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please...
This is a quick update to mainly increase business slots for players who have donated and are pending a business. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.2.42 -...
We've had the past few updates solely dedicated to lands and bug fixes. In this series of updates, I will be focusing on feedback received from the 17th March 2017 big faction and gang leader meeting. We had 16 members from all gangs and factions that were high command in gangs and factions as well as 8 administrators including the Gang Manager and Faction Manager. We are very dedicated to hearing your voice as we strive to stay true to our "For Players, By Players" motto. We are constantly...
We've had the past few updates solely dedicated to lands and bug fixes. In this series of updates, I will be focusing on feedback received from the 17th March 2017 big faction and gang leader meeting. We had 16 members from all gangs and factions that were high command in gangs and factions as well as 8 administrators including the Gang Manager and Faction Manager. We are very dedicated to hearing your voice as we strive to stay true to our "For Players, By Players" motto. We are constantly...
This is another addition to the land updates to extend and make player interactions more enhanced. These previous updates have been solely powered by player suggestions and feedback, please see below to get your voice heard! We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent...
In v1.2.30, we significantly increased land productivity. Now in v1.2.35, we want to go beyond and further increase land productivity by allowing users to quickly and instantly duplicate land objects. We also patch exploits with /mdc and /find and introduce new features to the vehicle storage menu. The full list of changes is down below. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any...
In v1.2.30, we aim to increase land productivity with new awesome features to capture Land Object IDs on the fly and even quick edit/ delete land objects without needing to access the main land menu. We also added the ability to toggle the digital information HUD for health and armour. And as always, some additional bug fixes. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.2.30 - Added tog...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. This patch is released mainly to fix a few bugs with the land system. Revision 1.2.23 - Added player badge/ bandana colours to /members - Added a /me for /mdc - Fixed several major bugs with lands - Admin report counts auto save to their admin name and not their character name - Fixed a typo bug with /setmylevel (again) - Adjusted prices for object slots for lands - Added special event vehicle
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. We have also adjusted the M4 damage as requested by the community. Revision 1.2.21 - Fixed typo on /setmylevel - Added the ability to store Uzi and Tec 9 in vehicle trunks - Helpers can no longer accept help requests from people in events or paintball, they must use /acceptpm instead - Fixed a typo with /callsign - Decreased land object stream distance to 100 meters - Adjusted M4 damage (it still does more damage...