Counter Strike Source.

KennyS

New Playa
Jan 29, 2015
Nautilus
LOL - Why would you even reply dis?

I would love to show it, But i can't due to the chance of getting the wrong guy to see it, As if they see it they will target it <3
well, you can take screenshot of your inventory/library and just paint things you dont want people to see ^_^

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
AH THE CLASSIC CS:S

After exams, me and like... 7 of my friends go to an internet cafe, open CS:S and play on LAN with random difficulty bots

We would like laugh at ourselves going in all knives with hard bots and their guns and believe it or not, WE FUCKING WON 1 ROUND.
Sometimes, we would go Mainstream de_dust 2, get an AK / Galil, Spam A together and plant the bomb.

btw. our last scores are always 3-15 with 3 being our wins

Apr 15, 2013
Viresh_Ramcharan
Serious question:

Why would csgo be better than any given top-tier rated fps shooter? Like battlefield, arma, and so on
(and yes, i understand this is a css thread)

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
Why would csgo be better than any given top-tier rated fps shooter? Like battlefield, arma, and so on
~Skins,
~classic gameplay with fair mechanics.
~Not that complicated as arma.
~Not as big as battlefield
~Players get a chance to create something in the community and share it in CS:GO
~Marketable items, gives players a shot in the Steam marketplace
~Not that pain in the eyes (not like CoD)

Jun 1, 2013
well, you can take screenshot of your inventory/library and just paint things you dont want people to see ^_^
But then people will think that i took the picture from google, H3h3 some people are stupid enough to think that matey

KennyS

New Playa
Jan 29, 2015
Nautilus
But then people will think that i took the picture from google, H3h3 some people are stupid enough to think that matey
Well, seems like you cant even find a photo from google.if you're not showing it