DENIED Thomas Campbell's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Listen here, I may be level 4 but doesn't mean I don't know the system of lawless, not played here and also you guys hired the worst guy you can hire and thats ¨Trix¨ who got banned from another server then coming back to lawless to scam, being immature, and leave if he gets kicked out of FBI so why can't I have a chance and why do I get looked down for being level 4?
There isn't any rule that states ¨You are not allowed to have a former admin's name from another server on Lawless¨ if there is a rule that says that state it to me please, and don't get butthurt again because you got blacklisted from all the factions/gangs there immature kid, I am pretty sure you will leave Lawless like last time when I got you out of FBI..
Brother, keep your heat down. You are applying for a staff position. No need to be rude on their opinions. Instead, make your weaknesses into strength. If I were the one who's getting these type of negative feedbacks, I'd say that "Thank you for being honest to me, don't worry I will work hard to turn my weaknesses into strength".
It is just my opinion. I don't think that you'd get accepted for the behavior that you shown.

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Dear Thomas,
After analyzing your application,background and qualifications we have decided to Deny you.You should have the least common sense that you are applying for a staff position and act as mature as possible.You may reapply after two months.

Signed,

Lance
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.