DtcoGJN.png
Nash_Lachica's Application

Full Name:
Nash_Lachica​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
OC​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I think we need some good helper like me, i am not telling our helpers wasnt good but for me i have some much experience and some of our helpers isnt active so i want to be a part of a helper team back to prevent and help some newbies for their questions and answer it right... for me as i played like a years in our community i can help them and totally give them a right answers... because having a good helper can express people to play in our community, specially some players from different servers that all want is to play and having a good community so i wanted to reinstate to start helping again.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
Junior Helper - Rock Howard 2x
Senior Helper - Rock Howard, got been remove for inactivity.

cJBanZ1.jpg

Ohk4Wo7.jpg

UkBlhnQ.jpg

Why should we hire you back to the team?
i have some much experience and some of our helpers​

Statistics (/stats):
1676773454492.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
1676773466205.png

How active are you in hours?
7-10hours per day​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
You should choose me among the other applicant because i am capable, and willing to give some time to help even tho i have much work, i will fully play lawless when my restday comes, and for me i should be hired because i have much experience i might know how to be good helper as i have been trained by our literally good helper manager and that was martin soprano,jaim kappa, rock howard and jesus cortez, i've learned some things from them and i adopt what they want me to do.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Tyler J Smith

Retired Admin
Mar 9, 2017

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Application
Denied
Dear Nash,

The Helper Management team has reviewed your application. We regret to inform you that your application has been denied.
  • Have not seen you helping players.
You may apply again after 30 days.

Signed,
Tyler
Assistant Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.