DtcoGJN.png
Nash Lachica's Application

Full Name:
Nash Lachica​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
OC​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I think we need some good helper like me, i am not telling our helpers wasnt good but for me i have some much experience and some of our helpers isnt active so i want to be a part of a helper team back to prevent and help some newbies for their questions and answer it right... for me as i played like a years in our community i can help them and totally give them a right answers... because having a good helper can express people to play in our community, specially some players from different servers that all want is to play and having a good community so i wanted to reinstate to start helping again.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
cJBanZ1.jpg

Junior Helper - Martin Soprano
Junior Helper - Martin Soprano
Junior Helper - Jaim Kappa
Junior Helper - Jesus Cortez
Senior Helper - Martin Soprano
Senior Helper - Jaim Kappa

Recently
Junior Helper - Rock Howard 2x
Senior Helper - Rock Howard, got been remove for inactivity.

Ohk4Wo7.jpg

UkBlhnQ.jpg

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I would love to contribute again to our community and players who need help and anything else!​

Statistics (/stats):
1srdMqj.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
0q70sJ0.png

How active are you in hours?
7-12hours per day​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
no​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Shey

Senior Administrator
Helper Manager
Feb 23, 2014

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied
Dear Applicant,

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• One of the reasons for this decision is our policy regarding players who play from net cafes. We prioritize players who have a stable and secure gaming environment, which is often not possible in net cafes due to various reasons such as potential security risks, sharing of accounts, and the inability to ensure a consistent and fair gaming experience.
You may re-apply after 30 days.

Signed,
Shey
Lead Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.