Most Wanted is now dead!

David Guerra

New Playa
Nov 4, 2017
David_Guerra
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

SANews Official Paper

This is Reporter David Bancroft. Today I'm bringing a breaking news for you.

Los Santos, now free of criminals as officers got rid of the Most Wanted yesterday.

Yes, you read that right. A moment of joy in Los Santos as the most wanted of the city was finally killed by our brave officers.

Last week, a bank robbery caused a crisis in Los Santos, around 7 Most Wanted were there, thanks to our officers who killed them all. The last one of them was one of the dangerous criminal in the city, as he has the record of committing 30+ crimes in the city.

Yesterday, officers caught chasing the most wanted in Muholland Intersection.

I4GF361.jpg

--> Officer Nathan Dextron and Chaz Wazowski chasing the most wanted. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

Thanks to officer Nathan Dextron, who shot at the tires of the Most Wanted's car. Resulting, the tire got punctured and the driver lost his balance.

bNrAiaK.jpg

--> The driver lost his balance. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

MNHjBS0.jpg

--> The driver crashed his car and the officers blocked him. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

After blocking him, the two officers pulled him out. And shot him to his death.
N2Dwyit.jpg

g4BH0qt.jpg

--> Finally, the brave officers managed to kill him. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

After killing them, I asked them how does it feel to kill the most wanted of the city. Here it is what they said:

Officer Nathan Dextron: "It was a hard job, but we did it. We always wanted a crime free Los Santos, and we did it."

Officer Chaz Wazowski: "Everything was fine in that encounter, we trust on our department and we're ready to compromise even our lives of Los Santos."

Long Live, Los Santos!
This is reporter David Bancroft.

Sandre.A

Banned
May 9, 2017
juan_tamod
I wonder when this reporter joined the community without any most wanted(s) ingame. :/

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Crime Free Los Santos is Back! Thank You Officer Chaz and Officer Nathan. I was so afraid to get out of my home after my house was robbed by the Most Wanted.

D

Deleted member 599

Officer Nathan Dextron: "It was a hard job, but we did it. We always wanted a crime free Los Santos, and we did it."

Because executing a wounded, unarmed prisoner is a very hard job and executing him surely isn't a crime.

** mado magyarorszagrol sighs deep **

Reactions: E Mendez

-Chaz-

Junior Helper
L.S.P.D
The Katipuneros
Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

SANews Official Paper

This is Reporter David Bancroft. Today I'm bringing a breaking news for you.

Los Santos, now free of criminals as officers got rid of the Most Wanted yesterday.

Yes, you read that right. A moment of joy in Los Santos as the most wanted of the city was finally killed by our brave officers.

Last week, a bank robbery caused a crisis in Los Santos, around 7 Most Wanted were there, thanks to our officers who killed them all. The last one of them was one of the dangerous criminal in the city, as he has the record of committing 30+ crimes in the city.

Yesterday, officers caught chasing the most wanted in Muholland Intersection.

I4GF361.jpg

--> Officer Nathan Dextron and Chaz Wazowski chasing the most wanted. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

Thanks to officer Nathan Dextron, who shot at the tires of the Most Wanted's car. Resulting, the tire got punctured and the driver lost his balance.

bNrAiaK.jpg

--> The driver lost his balance. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

MNHjBS0.jpg

--> The driver crashed his car and the officers blocked him. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

After blocking him, the two officers pulled him out. And shot him to his death.
N2Dwyit.jpg

g4BH0qt.jpg

--> Finally, the brave officers managed to kill him. (Photograph by - David Bancroft)

After killing them, I asked them how does it feel to kill the most wanted of the city. Here it is what they said:

Officer Chaz Wazowski: "Everything was fine in that encounter, we trust on our department and we're ready to compromise even our lives of Los Santos."

Long Live, Los Santos!
This is reporter David Bancroft.

No problem people, we just doing our job to protect Los Santos also those people.

May 3, 2017
Wait, Dameon is a Corporal in our Department, how come he's been a criminal?

((nice OOC requested help just to make a news report))