NA

1.4 Country of residence:
Philipines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper so i can help the community like before, i miss helping a newbie and camping at Newbie Spawn. Miss that old day, that's why i want become a Helper

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You Should Choose me Because i Have Expirence Helping at /newb Channel and I Really Really Love Helping At Community And I Will do all of My Best

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
It all started when Jansen Vicente was born, almost 25 years past at the San Fierro General Hospital. It was midnight with a heavy rainstorm. It was all dark and silence, with only the sound of thunder and rain. His Dad, known as Trent was a Biggest Gangsta' of San Fierro and Los Santos. He had many enemies. So on the night when Jansen was born, some rivals broke into the Hospital and tried to kill his father. His father was killed by his Biggest Rival named Wu Yhang leading Chinese Drug Mafia by a head shot from Desert Eagle. His father didn't survive and died on that spot. Whereas his mother,Trisha Vicente was suffering from pain and weakness because of the birth of Jansen , but she tried her best to get her and Jansen out of the hospital. She ran and ran, but that gangsters were chasing her. She ran from San Fierro to about 2 miles from Los Santos and managed to lose the gangsters that were chasing her. When she couldn't run more carrying Jansen , She went near a house and put the JANSEN in front of the door. She didn't survive longer anymore and at last, died. In the next morning, a Guy named Feitan Vicente came out of the house and he saw a child in front of his door. He was a hard-working farmer. He made his mind that he will grow Jansen up and take care of him. Feitan Vicente took good care of him and when Jansen was about age 7, Feitan admitted him in the Law school of Los Santos because Feitan wish was to see Jansen as a Police Officer. Jansen was an intelligent child and got many trophies in his education. Jansen studied his 10 years in Law School and then promoted to Law College for higher education. He spent his 8 years in Law College and graduated with a good score from the Law University at the age of 25 years. As Jansen age was growing and increasing in strength, his Uncle Umar's age was also increasing and became very old, growing Jansen up on his feet. Now Umer told him to apply for the Los Santos Police Department for the job as Umar can't work hard anymore. Jansen fulfilled Umar's dream and went to the Police Department and filled their job contract.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Im Active 5 hours Per Day

3.5 Past Name(s):

1. Dee Hurston

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
GANG

- Amphibia Corporation Rank (2) Under Asykon Amphibia
- Los Santos Rifa Rank (4) Under Justin Thane
- Groove Street Families Rank (4) Under Pako Lopez
- Oppa Jinja Squad Rank (4) Under Achilles G Johnson/Jeyo Chigga
- LC Death Squad Rank (4) Under Muhammad Kazuto
- Rollin Crips Rank (5) Under Payne Drucci

Factions:
Los Santos Police Department Rank (2) Under Conor Covernant
Los Santos Fire And Medical Department Rank (4) Under Jaspreet Signh

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes For the Global Unmute and Newbie Unmute.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes for the Global Chat Unmute

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes For Scamming

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jansen_Vicente

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2013
Unsupported

You've personally been asking alot of questions recently about the server, and still are today

I feel like your not experienced enough to become a helper yet.

Reactions: Hikaru

Shane Platinum

Retired Admin
Apr 6, 2016
I saw you helping but I think you should work on your english improvement then you'll have a chance to join helper team.
So, my vote for now is unprejudiced.

Reactions: Hikaru

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Dear Jansen,
After analyzing your application,
We have decided to permanently Deny you,
from applying due to plagiarism.
Wish you all the best

Signed,

Lance