Full Name:
Sork_K_Howard​

Timezone:
GMT+1​

Country of Residence:
Albania​

When did you join the community?
Feb 7, 2019​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
To help the new comes of the server. Also to teach the rule breakers what has to be done and what's not allowed. By doing that we improve the level of our server, pure roleplay, without MG and no cheaters.​

Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/orwpaX9​

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/Jo9xdaY​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
I can play 6 to 8 hours in day with breaks.​

Past Name(s):
Sork_Kenwey
Sork_Howard​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
Yes. I've also helped lots of newbies when I used to camp at newbie spawn even tho i wasn't a helper.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Kevlar

F.B.I
Nov 5, 2016
I support bos, but fix that fucking signature before I volley you outta your chair. THANKZ

JeremyS

L.S.P.D
Chartered Old-School
Apr 25, 2013
I don't remember the last time I've seen you in game.

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
1619861415267.png
Helper Team Application
Denied Application

Hello Sork K Howard!

The Helper Management appreciate every aspiring players to be one of the helpers or come back to be one of the helpers again in our community. But unfortunately, after looking your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your reinstatement application due to the following reasons:
  • It is unknown to us or to the whole helper team on what you are doing since we cannot see you helping on any channels (Newbie Channel or Global Channels) or even glimpsing that you're helping new and old players to their problems in-game or even via Discord's help-desk or the Forum's Question and Technical Section.
  • We rarely saw you being in-game and we are quite unsure on your possible attitude, making it so unclear to us what are your possible actions and decisions once you become one of the helpers of the community.
Do not worry as this is not the end of your journey to be one of the staff, you can still apply after one (1) month of posting this decision. Help other players by either giving them a tour or answering their questions on different channels will make your chances to be a helper increase, and of course, do not commit any punishments that will make your /punlist credibility dirty. Once again, thank you for applying!

Quick Reminder: If you post another helper application within the one (1) month, your application will be automatically denied and it will put you to permanently denied application.

Regards,
Jose Seiei
Assistant Helper Manager​

Status
Not open for further replies.