Not open for further replies.

MarcW

Chartered Old-School
F.B.I
Jul 26, 2013

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Application On Hold

The Helper Management team would like to inform you that your application has been put on hold. Additional information regarding your application will be listed below.

Additional Information: I will contact you soon.

Signed,
Marc
Head of Helper Management

Last edited:

MarcW

Chartered Old-School
F.B.I
Jul 26, 2013
js9U7Q2.png

Helper Team Application
Permanently Denied Application

Dear Gilberto Escobar

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to PERMANENTLY DENY your application due to the following reasons:
  • You're currently ban evader , so actually it seems your Pun-List is not clean, try harder next time.
Do not worry as this is not the end of your journey to be one of the staff, even though you cannot apply for the helper team via applications, you can still be a helper by getting handpicked by the Helper Management. If Helper Management saw the improvement in your attitude, thinking, and professionalism, it will be your chance to be a helper. Just continue on helping on the Newbie Channel, Global Channel, or any channels that a player requires some help. The Helper Management along with the Helper Team is watching every aspiring helper if they are suitable for the position.

Once again, thank you for applying.

Quick Reminder: You are permanently denied on posting a helper application. Please do not post ever again.

Signed,
Marc
Head of Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.