1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I joined Community in 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
i want to become a helper because there's only few people in LRP wo help otehrs so i want to help each and every single person out there who needs help. I'm a mature and kind hearted person. I lovee to help anybody.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me over others because i have thus ability to help others and i love to pay attention toward peoples problems and everytime when people need help i always be there for them. So, please give me only one chance to show my ability.Because i'm a very old player LawlessRP so that's why i want to get a Chance Please.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My Name Is Afaq.Im From Pakistan and the City Where i live is Multan. My family and friends call me faqi so that's why i'm using this name everywhere. i'm Very Old Player Of LawlessRP❤️.I have Many friends In Lrp And Many People Know's Me Very Well.Im introduceing my self because i have never introduced me before.Im know 18 year's old and many people said that less than eighteen years old boys could not play that. i'm playing LRP till date i join the samp. I've changed so many names that's why I didn't get famous. i only help people hurand nevert them. You should also help others but you guyz never help anyone either your insult them or become the reason of their give up. Now there are only few people remain in LRP that's we can't enjoy here. Kindly, support people and invite them to play here. I just wish that LRP never get close Ameen. I also made a discord servour where any new member come and ask that they wanna play a serviur so i always advised them to play LRP. And the name of my discord is Faqii#0502 . Now, i wish you a great day ahead.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
sa-mp-008.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sa-mp-009.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I play almost 2 to 3 hrs daily.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Faqi Kaki
Faqi Kingston

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I hvae join LSFMD many times. I have been on rank 4 in the firm company. I have joined many gangs like GCG, GROVE, DILBO ETC.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.I have Been There because i arrested by Police.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
I have Done a Mistake so Police arrested me and then i TAB the Game.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes but THe admin did it by Mistake.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No i'm applying for the very First Time.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Faqi_Tiger

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammad
Status
Not open for further replies.