DtcoGJN.png

Allen_T_Splitzer's Application

Full Name:
Allen_T_Splitzer​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT +8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I'd like to be a role model and set the standard of the new generation helpers, and assist them on how to treat and answer players professionally, whether in newbie channel or in person (IC & OOC), since I have been noticing quite indolent answers on newbie channels from the Helper Team (not everyone). I'd be willing to help anything from regular players to staff team.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I don't have anything on this PC, but all my old SAMP files are located on my laptop which is not home right now.​
Here's a picture I can show before I was promoted from Senior Helper to Moderator though.​
neZfIPY.png
I was 5 months Junior Helper and 1 month Senior Helper, total of 6 months on the Helper Team (not including back in 2018).​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I can be duly professional in serious matters (especially when holding a staff position), but can also be naughty at times. I answer questions specific and easy to understand for players.​

Statistics (/stats):
CMdEB3D.png
(Ignore the DM warn hours as it has been removed by Chino afterwards when I was jokingly shooting Ron Vermillion.)​

Punishment list (/punlist):
RJq6WBT.png
Was banned 2 months ago.​

How active are you in hours?
2 hours​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
Summer classes (need to catch up with my total units).​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
Yes​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​
Unsupported

Wally_Wolford

The Katipuneros
Oct 29, 2018
Dear, Allen

You're Application has been accepted feedback me at Gmail.com sheesh

This is Opal Wolford former Senior helper
Lc Notorious Hobos Rank 4 (Crew):"LF")

• Haha
Reactions: Allen Omsim
Status