1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Today

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Hello there, i desire to become helper because i knew English very well and know how to talk and helper newbie or the players who are in need of my help. Also i am playing samp from last 10 years and i also know what are the main attitudes and requirement to be a respectful man in the game. Other things are that i am mature enough to become a helper. Mostly and still learning the server. And i am here to be the most respectful and Admin. So everyone can see what really i am.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think you can choose me over other because i regularly play 5+hours at samp plus i am very old to handle the situations. give respect and take respect.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My nick in real life and on b-zone server is Alessio. i am from India. I'm friendly, easy-going and funny. I'am a good footballer. My dream is to be a famous. I'm a good player. I'am Serious. I'm good at GTA-SA. I Love B-Zone a lot and i really like this B-Zone Community and it will be honor to me to join it is very important thing to me. I really want to join this powerful group !!!. My hobbies .. I have many, but I count them on the most important and they are : football and swimming. Also i like hanging Out with my Friends and Having Fun. I can talk very good English. I always get 1st or 2nd position in my class. Girls like me very much. But I am not interested about girls. I just like to make friendship with them. My teacher love me very much. I am also a funny boy. I always like to make fun. I used to drive my cycle sometime. I play cycle race with my friends and I always get 1st position. Now days I have made a cool position in the cycle competition of my city. I have win the cup in cycle race. i'am a Friendly Person who Respects People and like to be respected. i'm helpful funny , i love my friends and my family , i met many good persons in this game so that's why i love playing in this server . I`m good at School , I`m very clever, and supportive person. I spent a lot of time on sports cause I`d like to have a good worked-up body. I`m very funny and respectful friend that u can count on whenever u need help. Actually I really prefer to have fun with my real life friends on playing video games all day long like almost half of players are doing. I adore rap and hip-hop music, I feel so excited when I`m listening to these kind of music, . I am also a very social person and i want to succeed allways i love sports . I am a very hard working person . I enjoy watching movies and playing video games , I immediately rectify myself when others point out my drawbacks because I am embarrassed. I usually assume immediately that I was wrong. Later I might think about it and decide I wasn't wrong and mull it over. No, I don't like others judging me. Does anybody? Last but not least, I am funny, witty. That doesn't come across in this forum, but I am. My friends think I am hilarious. Just in case you wanted to know. I sit here and read your posts and laugh like hell. You all are funny. And I love it when you get sarcastic with each other. Enough about me. Somebody else take a turn. I am sweet. I think I am kind and gentle, not meek, but brave. I am intelligent but not as intelligent as so many people on this forum. I am impulsive especially with my money. I think about big issues as best I can. I read about those that interest me i enjoy playing B-zone because this is my best game play i l love computer games very very much and i hope i stay here for a long time in PMB and in LawlessRp

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
idk what to do here i will tell you about this if someone help me.

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
as i said 5+

3.5 Past Name(s):
Not yet.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Ofc my 10 years are all spent on this only.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Nope

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes but not in this server.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Alessio_Lamanstrada

Status
Not open for further replies.