Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Yassen_Elgamez​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
my game always crashes ( game has stopped working) at this place

as you see , the games stops at that shape , i've waited for like 1 hour before but nothing happend i have to quit and end process
an solution for this ???​

Rize-Tedeza

Buster
Reaction score
Welp, this happens to me when i go the side of County Hospital, it took me 20 attempts to get out of the Side of county. Just run until you get out of the place.

Last edited:

Jerome

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
L.S.P.D
Faction Leader
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Yassen_Elgamez​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
my game always crashes ( game has stopped working) at this place

as you see , the games stops at that shape , i've waited for like 1 hour before but nothing happend i have to quit and end process
an solution for this ???​

Lower your draw distance in video settings then it shall be fixed!

Let me know if you have any other question!

Junior helper Jerome MacTavish

Reaction score
Okay then let's see.. As i understand this has started happening recently, which had to have been caused by you and you only. Remamber the last modification you installed and remove it. If you messed with weapon skins crosshairs and stuff like that go ahead and replace the GTA3 file with a new one, or any other file that you edited.

Reaction score
Do not listen to anything stated above

I've recently come across this, If you have SKINMODS delete them all and reinstall some of them, as alot of skins are bugged out, Like fked up (they turn white and eventually freeze your game)

Before it happend to me i got an error in the chat saying: ''Error skin 285 not found'' and then i timedout (swat skin bugged) and i deleted my skin 285 and it was fixed, then reinstalled my skinmod and it was fine!

Deangeloz

Street Cat
Reaction score
Isn't your game but your mods..Try to remove the recently modifications which you had installed.

yassenhossam

New Playa
Reaction score
actually , i dont have any mods !
@Rize-Tedeza is right , that happens for me but at this place and i dont have any mods and i never download mods

Status
Not open for further replies.