HIRED Witzell_K_Fletcher's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2019
this guy is professional and very helpful, hire this guy already instead of hiring other people who farms shit and asslick on cc

• Love
Reactions: Garth

CarlT

Banned
Apr 6, 2020
Direction02
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Witzell_K_Fletcher's Application

Full Name:
Witzell_K_Fletcher​

Timezone
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Dec 20, 2016​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to be a helper because when i help people i feel great and I want to help them with genuine caring , clear thinking common sense and warmth, I love to share my knowledge to others.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Probability I have Enough Experience and ofcourse i got extensive knewledge about the server scripts. I'm a person with a long patience and I love helping other people sincerely i can also do multi tasking i always make sure to do my job accurately.​

Biography:
I am Witzell S. Fletcher from Rodeo, Los Santos. I am 19 years old, born in September 18, 2000 in All Saints Hospital. I am the only child of my parents, but I don't understand why don't they support me on what I wanted to be, even we're good financially, they just care about the money, and work. I rebelled to them, I started joining in gang, doing drugs, robbing people, stores, or banks, killing our gang rivals, and many more and I wake up in real life, and change all the thing happened on my past, now I am here to give myself in this world that many people are convicted to any kind of crimes,​
getting influence by their friends, love ones, etc. I just thought to myself one day that I don't need them to reach my dream to become a police, I worked hard, study, etc. and now here wanted to join in the Police Department, and I'll prove them that they are wrong that not all police are abuser, and hoping someday that they will be proud to me.​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-10​

Past Name(s):
Aubrey_Jones​
Aljohn_P_Delacruz​
Matt_Olympus​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
FACTIONS: LSPD,LSFMD,FBI in a past 3years​
GANGS: Los Santos Rifa, Yakuza , Glory Boyz , AC and i forgot the other gangname​
But Now, I'm a gang lord of Flamingoes Mobstaz​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Witzell_K_Fletcher​
Unsupported.
Witzell is a good guy but he gets mad easily on /g, when people like me weaponize autism.

Once you fix your temper, you should be a good fit for the team!

• Haha
Reactions: Garth
Status
Not open for further replies.