Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
William_Pringles​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Howdy peeps.

So i have this issue that my game keeps crashing, really disturbing.
I have this problem already on 2 different computers.

Most common cause when this happen is bcus i enter a vehicle, and if it doesnt happen it will surely happen the next time when i enter it. but i also crash while i am just walking/running or even shooting.

All i can tell is that both computers have GTA SA installed via Steam, the one has no hud or mods editted, and the other one only a different crosshair and a weapon skin pack.

Hope someone can help me with this​

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
William_Pringles​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Howdy peeps.

So i have this issue that my game keeps crashing, really disturbing.
I have this problem already on 2 different computers.

Most common cause when this happen is bcus i enter a vehicle, and if it doesnt happen it will surely happen the next time when i enter it. but i also crash while i am just walking/running or even shooting.

All i can tell is that both computers have GTA SA installed via Steam, the one has no hud or mods editted, and the other one only a different crosshair and a weapon skin pack.

Hope someone can help me with this​
Clean install your game on both PC's and remove any mod installed.

William_Pringles

Good Fella
Reaction score
Strangely i have so far no crashes whilest i had to say i had my doubts, bcus on this computer it was already a clean install from 2 days ago and it gave me the same problems immidiatly like on my first pc.

Anyway this can be closed,

Reaction score
Strangely i have so far no crashes whilest i had to say i had my doubts, bcus on this computer it was already a clean install from 2 days ago and it gave me the same problems immidiatly like on my first pc.

Anyway this can be closed,
Delete gta&sa.ini in your Documents folder if the problem appears again.

Fu$ion

Banned
Reaction score
Another reason is the area nearby may be full of spawned vehicles, tuned vehicles, standing next to a lot of people may cause the game to crash, you can also try deleting gta settings in your doucments folder delete gtaset or whatever it's aclled.

Status
Not open for further replies.