Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
William_J_Thompson​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
This been bothering me alot..my question is are cops allowed to interfere during a gang war ?​

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score

Law enforcement officers may interfere any gang war related issue by any means of necessary. As for many reasons they're sworn to protect, maintaining peace and order throughout the city. However, they can't be affiliated to any gang related issues such as by aiding a gang against another gang which may lead to (In Character) IC corruption. In addition, feel free to post a faction complaint or simply contact the faction leader of a specific department to whom you think may abused it.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Warmest regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
Vincent Valentino -
Senior Helper

Last edited:
Reaction score

As Vincent said, Police is here to garentise peace that's why cops can interface any gang war IF necessery. It's up to them but helping a gang against an other is prohibited. So, you should report to leaders any IC corruption or post a forum complaint.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
[David Daniels] - [Senior Helper]

Melvin_Reggal

Senior Administrator
Senior Helper
Assistant Helper Manager
Junior Helper
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Awards
They are allowed to inferfere must most of em don't to avoid a war with LSPD and a gang that takes forever.

James.

Retired Admin
Reaction score

Law Enforcement Officer's duty is to protect and serve the city and its citizens. Gang wars include: deaths, corruption, shot fires etc, and that's a danger to the civilians and known as "Public Endangerment" if i'm not mistaken. So I believe they should interfere.

Regards,
James Herald - Senior Helper

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Thank you for the answers!

Archived.

Status