IMPORTANT Website will be offline on 13th August 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Department of Technology

The Lawless Roleplay website and forums will be offline on Friday 13th August 2021 for 24 hours while we upgrade and release a new version of our website. We're really excited for this update as it brings brand new features, an android app, optimisation and speed improvements! We have also been working extremely hard on the new game server update and the development team is really excited to tell you more about that soon.

We can't wait to reveal the new website to you all!

What should I do when the website is offline?
Please join our discord server via this link. We have made sure that all staff members are on our discord to provide you with extra support while our website is offline. We will also be posting progress updates on Discord for you to know when we're back online!

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Silent Assassin Squad
May 30, 2013
The hype is killing me, good job Barney!

Zeeshy ヅ︎

SAN News
Mar 25, 2018
ZzfSvXr.png

Department of Technology

The Lawless Roleplay website and forums will be offline on Friday 13th August 2021 for 24 hours while we upgrade and release a new version of our website. We're really excited for this update as it brings brand new features, an android app, optimisation and speed improvements! We have also been working extremely hard on the new game server update and the development team is really excited to tell you more about that soon.

We can't wait to reveal the new website to you all!

What should I do when the website is offline?
Please join our discord server via this link. We have made sure that all staff members are on our discord to provide you with extra support while our website is offline. We will also be posting progress updates on Discord for you to know when we're back online!
bosss adding staff members is not enough everytime i sms Admins in LRP Discord they never reply back.

Status
Not open for further replies.