- May 22, 2016
- Reaction score
Helper Team, Lawless Roleplay.
In the helper team, we've noticed that there are some players that lack knowledge about all weapons (Damage, wether they are legal or not...) Therefore we've decided to make this guide for new players.
1. Weapons list.
These are all the weapons that can be bought:
- Desert Eagle
- Desert Eagle
- What is the damage?
A weapon's damage is the Health points or Armor points that a bullet takes from a player who receives a shot from a weapon.
We will list each weapon's damage
- 9mm - 7-17
- Shotgun - 14-42 (The closer, the more damage that it deals.)
- Rifle - 7-44 (The closer, the more damage that it deals.)
- Sniper - 44-52
- Desert Eagle - 44-58
- SPAS-12 - 21-28
- MP5 - 16
- AK-47 - 10-23 (The closer, the more damage that it deals)
- M4 - 10-12 (The closer, the more damage that it deals)
- Tec-9 - 14-16
- Uzi - 14-16
Please Note: DM Warnings reduce your damage in 20%
3. Legal / Illegal
- What does this mean?
A weapon can be legal or illegal. Illegal weapons might get you arrested by the cops as they are not permitted.
- 9mm - Legal
- Shotgun - Legal
- Rifle - Legal
- Sniper - Illegal
- Desert Eagle - Illegal
- SPAS-12 - Illegal
- MP5 - Illegal
- AK-47 - Illegal
- M4 - Illegal
- Tec-9 - Illegal
- Uzi - Illegal
Each weapon is worth some cash, we will explain them here with a very brief list (These prices can variate depending on the seller.)
- 9mm - 250$ from Ammunations.
- Shotgun - 600$ from Ammunations.
- Rifle - 1,500$ from Ammunations.
- Sniper - Around 9,000$ from players via /ad.
- Desert Eagle - Around 4,000$ from players via /ad.
- SPAS-12 - Around 9,000$ from ivy donators via /ad.
- MP5 - Around 2,000$ from players via /ad.
- AK-47 - Around 4,000$ from players via /ad.
- M4 - Around 4,000$ from players via /ad.
- Tec-9 - Around 2,000$ from players via /ad.
- Uzi - Around 2,000$ from players via /ad.
5. Automatic / Semi-Automatic / Non-Automatic.
A weapon can shoot in different ways;
Automatic: Shoots constantly if you hold the LMB.
Semi-Automatic: Delay between shots if you hold the LMB.
Non-Automatic: Big delay between shots if you hold the LMB.
- 9mm - Non-Automatic
- Shotgun - Non-Automatic
- Rifle - Non-Automatic
- Sniper - Non-Automatic
- Desert Eagle - Semi-Automatic
- SPAS-12 - Semi-Automatic
- MP5 - Automatic
- AK-47 - Automatic
- M4 - Automatic
- Tec-9 - Automatic
- Uzi - Automatic
We hope this guide makes new players understand better the functionality of the weapons in this server.