DENIED Vinz_Braddock's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
He can't, poor guy, logging while cuffed broke his life :/
Crashing while cuffed is something I have no control over.As for the inactivity thing, I am an agent so I don't always go by my main name.Anyway thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Crashing while cuffed is something I have no control over.As for the inactivity thing, I am an agent so I don't always go by my main name.Anyway thanks for the feedback.
Whoever knows what happened will understand this:
:lol::lol::lol:

Noah Brooks

Banned
Apr 6, 2019
Noah_Brooks
Crashing while cuffed is something I have no control over.As for the inactivity thing, I am an agent so I don't always go by my main name.Anyway thanks for the feedback.
Well, you have broken a rule, we don't know that you did crashed or not, you don't have proofs my boy, and as you saying you should've been released, but we can't see that on your little punlist. Sadly, your application can't be remained, if he does the complaint will head over Administrative Feedback.

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Well, you have broken a rule, we don't know that you did crashed or not, you don't have proofs my boy, and as you saying you should've been released, but we can't see that on your little punlist. Sadly, your application can't be remained, if he does the complaint will head over Administrative Feedback.
I do not have proof unfortunately because it happened a while ago.It was 9 am without any administrators online so I had to serve the time sadly.Feel free to post the complaint either way champ.

Noah Brooks

Banned
Apr 6, 2019
Noah_Brooks
I do not have proof unfortunately because it happened a while ago.It was 9 am without any administrators online so I had to serve the time sadly.Feel free to post the complaint either way champ.
There you go, a little lie from Vinz who wanna become Helper. You said 9 am, you are from Albania. I'm quite sure that the playerbase starts getting increase by 4am on your timezone. At 9am there are like 70 players online, even more or even less. Well, you just fked up

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
There you go, a little lie from Vinz who wanna become Helper. You said 9 am, you are from Albania. I'm quite sure that the playerbase starts getting increase by 4am on your timezone. At 9am there are like 70 players online, even more or even less. Well, you just fked up
I do not want to drag this conversation and go on and on because it seems like you already made up your mind.Anyway thanks for taking the time to reply here and appreciate the feedback.

Noah Brooks

Banned
Apr 6, 2019
Noah_Brooks
And yeah I'd like to say that Lance and Tyrone is hiring already everyone from Braddick or El Porsche, I've seen his conversation in his own discord, he was like, I order you to unsupport this guy, fuck him I don't like that" yeah, this is the lovely community.

From this you won't profit my boy, Tyrone from Albania, your friend, Lance your leader. But sadly, your latest punishment just fked you up.

May 18, 2017
And yeah I'd like to say that Lance and Tyrone is hiring already everyone from Braddick or El Porsche, I've seen his conversation in his own discord, he was like, I order you to unsupport this guy, fuck him I don't like that" yeah, this is the lovely community.

From this you won't profit my boy, Tyrone from Albania, your friend, Lance your leader. But sadly, your latest punishment just fked you up.
Please dont have long converstaion here go find another place to talk vinz about ur issues

Reactions: Noah Brooks
Status
Not open for further replies.