1.4 Country of residence:
United States of America

1.5 When did you join the community?:
October 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Working In-game alongside attending turfs, fighting with peoples who show off their bandana, and rob peoples, I get tired of it, we have helpers who do it for recognition and are offline when in times that they are needed. I myself is the true definition of a helper, I’ve been a helper once but I stepped down due to some issues that I didn’t want to expand. My knowledge from the past years spent on playing the server will be a great advantage for the helper team.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
No questions asked remains unclear/unanswered I will make sure that every tiny bit of questions are replied accurately, it’s sad to say that even though we have a lot of helpers and threads about guides on forums, players are still in-game to ask about the “basics”, that’s why I will take this stairs and step up to prove that I can and will help.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Vincent Orlando is the seed of Nimit Orlando that came from the womb of Shiva Orlando, their love lasted for a while until he was abandoned and left to the street. He was then found and was sent to a foster care by an unidentified cop. Nimit felt regret and wanted to comeback and find him, him who was Vincent. Every year day or night, the same day where Nimit and Shiva left Vincent, they come back to the same place to look for him, they then heard about the news of where Vincent was located, working as a mechanic, all grown up, Vincent who was smart, kind, handsome, exotic; emotions felt like the end when he saw a resemblance passing by the door from his workshop; we’re not here to tell storied as the rest are confidential. The life of Vincent continued in peace and harmony, he likes peanut butter and jelly along with a hot coffee from cluckin’ bell. He had a lot of troubles dealing with drugs, not by using them, but by selling them and how to not get caught, rest is history.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
Confidential.

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
You can check it.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
7-10 hours.

3.5 Past Name(s):
These are the names I used in order since day 1 of lawless.

Zac_Ryder
Zac_X_Akua
Davis_Memphis
Jake_Wrzosek (NOT JAKEY)
Antonio_Salvador
Adam_Grizzly
Adam_Amphibia
Austin_Wrzosek
Istvan_Malkova
Vincent_Orlando

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
A lot.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
A lot, punching peoples when it felt like the end of lawless, I’m not optimistic.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
A lot, DM.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, Aimbots.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, mid season of 2017, junior Olaf_J_Donnely I think it was Olaf or whatever Donnely he was.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Vincent_Orlando

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Applications are now closed,work it out in game to earn a Helper Position.Good luck.

Signed,
Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.