1.4 Country of residence:
France

1.5 When did you join the community?:
In 2014, but been inactive past years.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would become a Helper because most of my duty goes into the community players (newbies). The community helps them a alot, and also I am willing to help them too. I love to help them, to take care of them, showing them the rules, and guiding them to play the community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I've been hard working on the forum, in game, and also in the socials such (Facebook / Discord / Skype). People been asking me for help, and I've been helping them with all of what they want. I am generous and loyal person. You would choose me, because I think and I really believe that I would be doing a great work for this community.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Vincent Hudson, was born in County General Hospital of the town Los Santos. Vincent, has a brother who is Jay, a mother who is Jessy, and a father who is Ben. Vincent, was three years old when his mother has lost her life during a wedding ceremony. She was the groomsman of the wedding, as her best friend was getting married. She was telling her speech when the terrorists with the black masks came, they broke the doors and shot everyone who was infront of them. Vincent, his brother and his father was in the first table, so they were safe, but not the same luck for the mother. She took three bullets on the chest, furthermore she died. The three mans of the family been living the life together without a mother. Vincent and Jay kept going in school to get well education. Vincent's dream was to become a Police Officer, as he still remembers the scene of his mother. But, Jay was not born yet. Jay wants to become a doctor, to safe the citizen's life. They both have finished the school, and Jay has become a doctor, and Vincent has become a Police Officer, who is promoted to Corporal. Their father is an old man who keeps the house safe and clean, without a job. Jay now, has moved out of the town and went to Germany with his father. But Vincent, decided to protect the town of Los Santos by being promoted to Corporal.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/eWOkZFn - Not buying levels due avoiding to get robbed.

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/ytFEruF - The punishment were been solved!

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 35 hours a week.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Department - Corporal (r2) - Under Jack Kenobi

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, and got solved.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, and got solved.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Back in 2015, yes, Junior Helper.
I do not remember under who as I've been not playing SAMP for the past 3 years.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Vincent_Hudson

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018
Greetings Vincent,
I regret to inform you, that your application has unfortunately been
denied due to lack of experience in the server.

Notes: I see your responses, you seem very confident and seem to know everything around, almost like being an experienced player. I like that, but I advise you to continue, with more work put in you can be handpicked in no time.

Signed,
Tyrone Howard,
Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.