Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Viktor_Klashinkov​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
What are house levels??
really but it is very confusing to me...cottage lvl 8,,,Mid-sized house lvl 1...Can anyone help me with this to make me understand houses levels and these things?

Reaction score
House level are basically the same as your account level.
As an example, if you wanted to buy a house that is level three , and you're 24 when you can buy this house.
But if you're , for example, level 1 , and the house is 3 then you will not be able to buy it because your account level is too low for this house.
And if you buy a house , for example, level 1 and you're level 10 you can then ask the admins to set your house to Level 10.
I hope that now you've got this thing clear.

EDIT: house level , does not play a very big role, the most important thing is the location and interior.

War Thane

Ganglord
Old School 2013
Reaction score
House level are basically the same as your account level.
As an example, if you wanted to buy a house that is level three , and you're 24 when you can buy this house.
But if you're , for example, level 1 , and the house is 3 then you will not be able to buy it because your account level is too low for this house.
And if you buy a house , for example, level 1 and you're level 10 you can then ask the admins to set your house to Level 10.
I hope that now you've got this thing clear.

EDIT: house level , does not play a very big role, the most important thing is the location and interior.
Thanks bro :)
To add up something, when you're donator(Daisy / Rose or Ivy), doesnt matter what level you/your house is, you can still purchase it.
Example: Viktor is Ivy but level two, he wants to buy a house level 20. He can, as hes an Ivy Donator.

Reactions: Viktor
Reaction score
To add up something, when you're donator(Daisy / Rose or Ivy), doesnt matter what level you/your house is, you can still purchase it.
Example: Viktor is Ivy but level two, he wants to buy a house level 20. He can, as hes an Ivy Donator.
Thanks for adding this.
@Viktor Klashinov Did you get an answer to your question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.