v1.3.85

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a minor update released to fix a severe vulnerability with the bank robbery.

Revision 1.3.85
- Added Advisor role
- Bank robbery will start once all invited members accept the invite
- Bank robbery money exploit has been patched
- Once a robbery has started, nobody can join the robbery
- FBI can join the bank robbery
- Fixed a wanted star bug with bank robbery
- Increased robbery 6 star wanted time from 15 minutes to 60 minutes

devonbronx

New Playa
Apr 25, 2013
the solution for this server is LAGshooting (old players will come back + playerbase will increase, no doubt)

even tho its most certainly never gonna happen, i still suggest it

p.s: dont "optimistic" me

Reactions: Alom

George Hanko

Hard-ass
Jul 31, 2013
the solution for this server is LAGshooting (old players will come back + playerbase will increase, no doubt)

even tho its most certainly never gonna happen, i still suggest it

p.s: dont "optimistic" me
the real problem is that samp simply isnt that enjoyable anymore, games like pubg and fornite are more fun and are so much easier to acces than samp and in particular lawlessrp. it takes atleast 10-20 hours to really start playing this server(and no matrunning for hours straight to get money isnt playing samp like it should be played). Ontop of that add the deterioration in quality of the playerbase(90% pinoy, 10% english speaking) and you get the current state lawless is in.

Guest4849

Hard-ass
Jun 13, 2013
the real problem is that samp simply isnt that enjoyable anymore, games like pubg and fornite are more fun and are so much easier to acces than samp and in particular lawlessrp. it takes atleast 10-20 hours to really start playing this server(and no matrunning for hours straight to get money isnt playing samp like it should be played). Ontop of that add the deterioration in quality of the playerbase(90% pinoy, 10% english speaking) and you get the current state lawless is in.

yeah I agree other games are more entertaining. last time I logged in the server was filled with pinoys and no recognizable names. Still fun to creep the forums every now and then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.