Answered Using skin mod with skin selector on lawless rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin_Neil

New Playa
Reaction score
Can i use skin mod with skin selector on lawless rp . is that can make my samp crash or bug or something like that ?

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Raven Sheen

Retired Admin
Reaction score
No, you're not allowed to use it since we have clothes shop to change your skin.

Shin_Neil

New Playa
Reaction score
Hmm :( ok ill not use that

Reaction score
Hmm :( ok ill not use that

No, you're not allowed to use it since we have clothes shop to change your skin.
It really dependes, if this CLEO changes only "your" view of the skin then it is allowed, however if the skin changes globally (other can see you changing skin) then you are not allowed to use such mod.
As this CLEO is primary for singerplayer I guess others can not see you changing the actual skin, however do not use it until someone confirms this.

Shin_Neil

New Playa
Reaction score
@woo ¦ But how to do that cuz i very love this skin like u said how to change my skin but just i can look it. Do u have a trick or tutorial ? Just mine skin not apply to other people

Reaction score
But how to do that cuz i very love this skin like u said how to change my skin but just i can look it. Do u have a trick or tutorial ? Just mine skin not apply to other people

You can see the skin in the business too. After you /buy the SAMP skin selection dialog pops up with previews.

Shin_Neil

New Playa
Reaction score
But skin on lawless read at ped in my gta sa directory or online directory? If that read at ny ped gta sa directory can i replace that with my skin mod ?

Reaction score
But skin on lawless read at ped on my gta sa directory or online directory? If that read at ny ped gta sa directory can i replace that with my skin mod ?

It reads data from default GTA skins. Also please use 'quote' button as I do not know if you replied ony my answer or not..

Shin_Neil

New Playa
Reaction score
It reads data from default GTA skins. Also please use 'quote' button as I do not know if you replied ony my answer or not..
In my gta sa data ? Can i replace that skin with my skin mod, that just replace my skin isnt ? no everyone can see my skin mod, everyone look at me like normally skin right

Reaction score
In my gta sa data ? Can i replace that skin with my skin mod, that just replace my skin isnt ? no everyone can see my skin mod, everyone look at me like normally skin right

Only you can see skin mod yes, but if you change the skin using this CLEO others may see the change too, so do not use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.