Answered Useful Binds for Roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanrektus

New Playa
Reaction score
Hello. I wans to ask if someone can give me useful binds which I can use for roleplaying.

Reaction score
You can't use a general form of binds for roleplay, it changes depending on the situation you are in

Reaction score
Its not about binds, you don't need binds to roleplay, its not that hard to roleplay

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Roleplay isn't that hard, but if you're looking to find some keys to press when you wanted to put some roleplay lines in, I suggest everything in the numpad section in your keyboard.

Reaction score
Moved to Support.

Roleplay is dynamic and spontaneous. It;s how we think on our feet to escape from situation, get the advantage, and to make it funny. Binds make things pre-planned. If you want to truely enjoy roleplay - leave binds.

If you need binds such as /lock, /getmats, PD binds, etc. Please specify which bind you want and I'll give it to you :)

Henry Allen

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Roleplay is an important part of the server and making binds for small things like looking on someone /me looks at blablabla (just giving an example, i really dont got that bad roleplay :p ) will destroy it.. if you want binds for LSPD or. /getmats or /lock then allow me to tell you that i have posted them on forums a long time ago..

Here's the link #BINDS

Sent from my InFocus M350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sona.

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
If you intend to use binds while role playing it defeats the objet of the subject your role playing about. Role play may take time, especially if your typing out a long /me or /do senses. If you role play without binds, people will think your a good role player, however take your time and think what your going to say next and role play at your old level/risk.

Reaction score
Does the binds provided by Mike satisfy your needs or do you want some other binds?

Reaction score
Since alot of time has passed and we haven't gotten any reply, I'll be moving this thread. If you still need help, feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.