1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *JayXGage*

*JayXGage* Mark

Character Name:
    Silent_Assasin
    Question

In-Character Name:
    Unknown_Player​

Service:
    SA:MP​

Question:
    I got an problem while opening lawlessrp. See this image
    [​IMG]
    I have disabled all ip settings, I don't use any proxy settings. The thing that i changed past 2 months is my internet connection. I am currently using Broadbrand. www.hireachbroadband.com
    After i changed my internet everytime i open lawlessrp it shows the above problem. If anyone knows the solution for this, reply here. Hope atleast someone would help me.
    Reminder : I tried to ask this problem to several admins but they don't really know answer for my problem. And when i asked management, they didn't replied me from 2 months, hope anyone got solution for me.​

2. *JayXGage*

*JayXGage* Mark

Character Name:
    Silent_Assasin
  3. Tugal

Tugal L.S.F.M.D

Character Name:
    Tugal_Howard
  4. *JayXGage*

*JayXGage* Mark

Character Name:
    Silent_Assasin
  5. Sharifullah

Sharifullah L.S.F.M.D LC Notorious Bloods Old School

Character Name:
    France
    Still facing this problem?

6. CritDeen

CritDeen L.S.P.D Nortenos La Familia Latin Kingz

Character Name:
    Crit_S_Deen
    It's got nothing to do with the server its just your router. Try downloading a VPN and and delete it. it might fix the problem.

7. andreireese

andreireese Good Fella

Character Name:
    reese
    It's not server problem, i would suggest you like Crit's ssid try to download VPN Gate then Connect to other IP then delete it and Disconnect to the IP you connected and try to Play, if this suggestion helped you just reply so Moderators can close this and helpers can be informed if you already fixed this problem Goodluck!

8. Lat

Lat Junior Helper L.S.P.D Old School

Character Name:
    Lateef_X_Thamizhan
    Well, it happend to me but was not actually same. It was like when I was trying to log in, it showed me that I was banned but the name wasn't mine, it was someone else's name. Then I tried to relog and found that I was still banned but with a different name. This notified me that I was using a VPN which was changing me IP Address every time. Now what I did was went in the PC for some investigation and found that my elder brother downloaded a Torrent to download some movies. I came to know that even Torrents have VPN so that they keep changing the IP Address and when you are downloading an Illegal File, you can't be caught. Then I went in Start > Uninstall a Program > and completely uninstalled it from the PC. Then I logged again and everything was fine. I logged from my account and was neither banned anymore.

So i prefer you to:
    1. Go for the short cut, that is try to uninstall any software/app you have recently installed which may use a VPN and then try to relog. If it doesn't work:
    2. Format the whole PC and try to re-install GTA:SA and SA-MP. If it still doesn't work, then:
    3. As you said it started when you changed the Internet, try to change it again and get the old/good one.
    I hope your problem gets solved.
    Good Luck!

Best Regards,
    Lateef.

9. Sofia.

Sofia. Junior Administrator Assistant Helper Manager F.B.I Beta Tester

Character Name:
    Sofia_Howard
    I am sorry, I have provided all the solutions but none of them worked for you, As other players mentioned install a VPN and connect to it.
    But here, A good thing would be to get a premium VPN, Since the server script is blocking all the proxies which free VPN are using for their default servers.
    I'll send you a link in the PM, Install and connect to it. If it solves your problems then congrats, Otherwise changing your ISP would be the only possible solution.
    Have a nice day.

10. *JayXGage*

*JayXGage* Mark

Character Name:
    Silent_Assasin
    Waiting for the link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.