1.4 Country of residence:
Albania

1.5 When did you join the community?:
November 2018

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would really like to become a Helper in this server,because this makes me conncect more with the players,by also helping them in times of need.Helping others makes me very happy and that's why i want to become a helper.This server has a lot of new players every single day and as Helpers we should help them to understand at least the basics of roleplaying.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I feel like i should be chosen as a Helper in this server over other applicants because i feel like i have a decent knowledge of everything about this server.I am also very professional and very dependable and trust worthy and active in game.I'll give all i've got to help people in this server.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Tyrone T Collins.I am 24 years old and was born in the All Saints Hospital in Los Santos.When i was 3 years old,my family members decided that we were going to be moving to the place i am from,Albania.I grew up in Albania and then went on to graduate from the Medical College .Albania was really hopeless and there were no real good career options there,so one day i moved back to Los Santos,by myself this time.I started working as a miner in Los Santos earning a decent wage.Then i quit my job as a miner to pursue my dream job as a Paramedic.I started off as a Trainee Medic in the Fire And Medical Department,and then through my hard work i got promoted to be a Medic,a Senior Medic and now here i am working as a Captain and being a Commander of one of the 5 divisions of this faction.

3.2 Security Information (/stats)
EQdYqTe.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
paXqJat.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
im active about 3-4 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Tyrone T Collins
Tyrone Howard (Current)

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
FMD Captain (R4) of Internal Affairs

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No,i don't

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No,i haven't

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
I have been admin jailed for LTA

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no,i haven't

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
no,i haven't

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes,i have been a helper in other servers.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Tyrone_Howard

Last edited:

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
You help everyone now and then but its not enough and you need to camp more.

Neutral

Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
Never seen you helping before and your english isn't the best, derecommended.

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Hello, Brother. I'd like to see more activities from you. I know that you can do it. Good luck.

Neutral for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.