Question

In-Character Name:
Tyler_Liang​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
So my PING is in the range of 90-200
Which is good.
And my FPS is always in the range of 70-100.
Which is also good.
But my game always loses connection, and I always get desynced, and see all the players AFK, and the games always makes me relog so I can see players, and that happens often to me, and this gets me pissed off like shit.

Can someone help?​

Reaction score
Do you use any modifications? Some of them can cause havoc in your game.
Even though your ping is decent, what you are reporting seems like lag spikes. Probably got to do with sudden usage of the net (like watching a short video, etc) Do you share your net connection with someone?

Anubis Guardiao

Street Cat
Reaction score
ye luke is right maybe u have some mods for weps check u cleo folder or donwload folder dele all of them !!

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
I use some mods for Effect.fxp and effectsPC.txd, timecyc.txd and I don't have CLEO. I have s0beit installed maybe is that why the game does that, and yes I always listen to Youtube videos while playing.
So tell me how I can fix the game.

Anubis Guardiao

Street Cat
Reaction score
I use some mods for Effect.fxp and effectsPC.txd, timecyc.txd and I don't have CLEO. I have s0beit installed maybe is that why the game does that, and yes I always listen to Youtube videos while playing.
So tell me how I can fix the game.
u ram u crafix cart hardic !!

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
But my FPS is good so that means I am not doing anything wrong so I think I am good. My graphics card is AMD Radeon

Niel

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Delete all your mods and CLEO, if that doesnt work, then try to reinstall your GTA also SA-MP.

Bodan_Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
Delete all of your MODS CLEOS if it's doesnt so reinstall ur GTA SA and SAMP in Different Location i hope it will Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.