GMT+5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
Jul 3, 2018​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 - 9​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
There are serval reasons why I would like to join the Helper Team.
The first one, and the main reason, is because I saw many new players (newbies) that ask questions over the /n chat, and there are no people who can answer them. It happened to me a few times while playing. A new player asks a question, there are about 10 helpers online, but no one answer him. So I just PM him the answer to his question.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone in anytime. This is why You guys should Accept my Community Helper Application. I can assure you that if you guys will choose me as a community helper then you guys wont regret it. i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can.​

Biography:
Tyler Family was living in Temple. His father was a Guard at National Bank. And mother was a house wife. When he was going to born, they came to Los Santos. I got born in All Saints Hospital. They were very sad. Then his mother worked for making money for his school fee's, Tyler learnt very well in school, He passed his 10th class, Then started working as a Mechanic to earn some money to purchase medicines for mother and for their house,He is the one who helped criminals to kill my father" the chief thinks and make him out of the jail. He asked him to join the Los Santos Police Department. Tyler started working as a Cadet. Finally he got promoted to Officer. There was a party at his friend house, he took 3 days leave and went to Los Santos Hotel. At that time some terrorists attacked the hotel, they didn't knew there was a PD officer inside hotel. When they entered, Tyler loaded his gun and killed everyone. Then Las Ventures Police Department came to arrest him and Tyler show'ed his badge to LVPD. They leave him and Tyler came back to Los Santos. He got promoted to Sergeant Rank in LSPD. He was very happy then he left the department due to some reasons.Then he join'ed Criminal Gangs and started working. He became'd a Drugs dealer. And left the gang. After few months, when we was 23 years old, he join'ed Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. He treated a lot of peoples and he got promoted to Lead Paramedic. After few months he left the department. He saw the photos of his childhood when a lot of peoples helped his mother to work with them to make money. And he gave all his Cash and vehicles to poor peoples and started working legal jobs. And now he is a successful individual person.​

Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/aSoyiQG​

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/Smbly7x​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8 to 10​

Past Name(s):
Shane_Versoza​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Tyler_G_Kingston​

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Hello there Tyler!
You were recently a Junior Helper back around like 3-5 months ago.
You were removed because your attitude became bad.
But now I am always watching your name on the Newb(ie) answers.
I hereby support you. You have improved yourself a lot/\.
Signed,
Justin D Bronze

Max S Schneider

Red-Headed Stepchild
Jan 4, 2016
The first one, and the main reason, is because I saw many new players (newbies) that ask questions over the /n chat, and there are no people who can answer them. It happened to me a few times while playing. A new player asks a question, there are about 10 helpers online, but no one answer him. So I just PM him the answer to his question.
i didnt see the logic there or there wasnt

Reactions: Parks

Serigo.

Beta Tester
Jan 28, 2019
Hello there Tyler!
You were recently a Junior Helper back around like 3-5 months ago.
You were removed because your attitude became bad.
But now I am always watching your name on the Newb(ie) answers.
I hereby support you. You have improved yourself a lot/\.
Signed,
Justin D Bronze
Thanks sir

Status
Not open for further replies.