Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Tyler_D_Stoglin​

Service:
Other​

Question:
So in that launcher, i dnt even have cleo folder or whatsover..

well, my game opens when i press play from the launcher... Yet i get no "verified" ig...​

Last edited:

Phil Tucker

L.S.P.D
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I had the same issue, I don't know why it worked after I've renamed the fpsunlock cleo as it's written in the launcher, make sure all the cleos you have have matching name w/ the ones in the launcher... Or just go to the launcher's settings and unselect all the cleos... Idk... worth a try

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nvm... I just read that you don't have a cleo folder... mb

Reaction score
I had the same issue, I don't know why it worked after I've renamed the fpsunlock cleo as it's written in the launcher, make sure all the cleos you have have matching name w/ the ones in the launcher... Or just go to the launcher's settings and unselect all the cleos... Idk... worth a try
It worked just now, disabled modloader as i have nothing else. It worked. Yet my mods are working great ig! Thanks u may close this admins

Melvin_Reggal

Senior Administrator
Senior Helper
Assistant Helper Manager
Junior Helper
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Awards
@Chiko
Close this one please.

Reaction score
Robert and ignacio even tried making it work for me via teamviewer. Deleted my full gta folder redownloaded original one. Yet this launcher aint working. It logs me in to lrp but i dnt get the "verified" thingu.

Alpay

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Has your question been answered yet?
If not, please provide us with a screenshot to make it easier for all of us, thank you.

Reaction score
Robert and ignacio even tried making it work for me via teamviewer. Deleted my full gta folder redownloaded original one. Yet this launcher aint working. It logs me in to lrp but i dnt get the "verified" thingu.
We have the same issue, May i ask what windows you are using? And is your .net framework is updated?

Reaction score
You can not run the launcher if you don't have "Micorosft.Net framedowrk 4.5.2"
This happened to me just restart your computer and run it from the original location of the launcher as administrator.
Make sure that this file ''FontAwesomeIcons.dll'' is placed near the launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.