1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
November of 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to be part of the helpers team to be able to guide new players to a path which will lead them into success. As most of you know, I am the most loving and caring person in this community. Players were calling me "Papa Tugal" because I'm like a father who loved and respected them. Now it is my time to babysit the new players to become a legendary person.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'm such a caring, professional, and respectful player in samp. I haven't had a beef with anyone since I started playing. I remember when people were criticizing my works and cursing me, I go to an altar and prayed to god to forgive their wrong-doings. I mostly spread positive vibes to people and that leads to them on staying in our beloved server. And also I'm a big fan of Barney, I'm always praising his works and been kept telling people that they should wait for Barney to care in this server again even if it takes 5 years or more. I believe this server will be back on track once I get hired here. I bring luck to the people who are with me.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Tugal Howard, is a policeman who is currently working under Chief of Police Jack Kenobi. He is an outstanding man. Most of his colleagues praise him for being such a professional. People in Los Santos feel safe after he reinstated back. When he was talking down the street of Ganton, he saw a gay who is secretly selling drugs under the bridge. So, because of being professional, he called for a backup and a cadet responds. The name of the cadet was Tyrone Howard, who happened to have a same name as his. They shouted "LSPD, put your hands up in the air", the suspects opened fire to them out of their fear. Tugal and Tyrone hide behind the wall and they all exchanged a gunshot. Luckily Tugal has a high caliber of Shooting Skills. Tugal managed to shoot both of the suspects to their head. Tugal smiles; and then he found out that Tyrone got shot. So he CPR'ed him and Tugal did mouth-to-mouth Tyrone. And then Tyrone died due to excessive blood lost.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
Will post later once I get home.

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
Will post later once I get home

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I mostly play 5 hours at OC timezone every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday as I do not have a class in those days.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Tugal Brown

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, I have a lot.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Haven't got dm warning since I play samp.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes because admins think i'm racist

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes for s0beit and server advertising

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, 2 times senior helper and 1 time junior helper

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Tugal_Howard

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Your barely in-game... show some more activity.
because i went on vacation to pay a visit on my late grandpa's grave. and my late grandpa wouldn't be happy if i play samp infront of his grave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.