HIRED Troy_Thane's Reinstatement Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedlol

Banned
Jul 21, 2021
reed
I never been nice to you, you have always been my bitch hahahah. Our previous chats don't lie. I recommend you move on from this thread or i will send you back to asslicking for gang invites 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"asslicking for gang invites" HUH?? huhh.... HUHHHH ? ?? werent u the one that kicked me bc yo gay friend palawars left us and u accused us of bullying him (nearly everyone wanted to leave bc you did that shit) and your excuse was "i have screenshot frapsed how u bully . " ????? til this day the screenshots were never sent...

oh and, you were never nice to me? "pleasee give me 200k : ( "

1651235078561.png
oh and you smsed nearly every one of us (i was the last because he doesnt like me) so we help you? ha ha ha .
1651235131517.png
had to force myself to type to him i cba

1651235169036.png

i provide evidence and prove my shit, i dont lie. i prove my shit mane

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
"asslicking for gang invites" HUH?? huhh.... HUHHHH ? ?? werent u the one that kicked me bc yo gay friend palawars left us and u accused us of bullying him (nearly everyone wanted to leave bc you did that shit) and your excuse was "i have screenshot frapsed how u bully . " ????? til this day the screenshots were never sent...

oh and, you were never nice to me? "pleasee give me 200k : ( "

View attachment 42007
oh and you smsed nearly every one of us (i was the last because he doesnt like me) so we help you? ha ha ha .
View attachment 42008
had to force myself to type to him i cba

View attachment 42009

i provide evidence and prove my shit, i dont lie. i prove my shit mane
Ok

Last edited:

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
i was trying to be nice and gain ur trust, didnt work out that good but hey, me and ather are frinds now :Ö D
I'm just showing where them chats were popped from. Nothing was breached You know very well ;)

reedlol

Banned
Jul 21, 2021
reed
I'm just showing where them chats were popped from. Nothing was breached You know very well ;)
why are you involving others in our beef? you tryna make em side u or wat? i dont understand mane... you attention seeking bitch. atleast show counter evidence or idk man just defendin yo ass but ig u cant be helped you adorable little bitch. disgusting i trusted you, you thought of me as a "bitch" and not as a friend and now you mad that i dropped you off like the rat u are and now you sob sob

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
why are you involving others in our beef? you tryna make em side u or wat? i dont understand mane... you attention seeking bitch. atleast show counter evidence or idk man just defendin yo ass but ig u cant be helped you adorable little bitch. disgusting i trusted you, you thought of me as a "bitch" and not as a friend and now you mad that i dropped you off like the rat u are and now you sob sob
Who is beefin hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.