Snitch
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Troy_Gold​

Service:
Website​

Question:
this question goes straight to @Barney !!
barney, ever since you banned me i have been lagging HARD on this website..
so i was like " what if the forums are get ddosed by a mad paki?? " so i didnt log in on lawl forums for some days because of that.

so once i went on my phone i went to lawlessrp.com and i created a different account and when i logged in something was weird..??

i wasnt lagging????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

why???????????????////

barney did u actually script or do something with ur black magic to make me lag on forums??? wut?? why??? mad??? why?? i did nothing???... no more lag?????

ty​

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
As Hank and Silva mentioned, receiving Complaint Post Violations makes your forum account slower.

If this is your forum account that you're talking about, the lag is due to "CPV warnings". They reduce your forum activity/connection making it lower to load pages.

Refer to; http://lawlessrp.com/threads/complaint-post-violation.75326/ for more info
CPV warnings make your forum slower.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.