GMT +7​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
May 17, 2020​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 - 7 skills​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would to become an helper because i want to help all players and sometimes there are only few helpers online helping the players in newbie channel so i want is to become an helper so i can help them 24/7​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I've been helping a lot in newbie chat these past few months and also helped some new players, And l'll give anything i can do for all newbies at our server , I'll spend too much time for them , So i can help them for being a good one.​

Biography:
Trey Lacroix was born in the country of Philippines 22th of September 1991, Trey was grown up without Mother because her mother died in a robbery , One day the greatful world of Trey Lacroix suddently stops, at age of 19 his life went miserable because he got influenced by his friend which are mostly gang members they doing crimens killing the people at Market they always robbing Bank and robbing Store and, One day they caught by an Los Santos Police Department Officers after Trey get jailed for almost 5 years ,Trey decided to change his badly attitude and start a new life with his Father which he learned it as a big lesson, and Klevis he should to control his mind and be focused at his goals and , One day Trey Lacroix went to school and Study Hard, Trey chooose the course of Bachelor Of Science In Education or also known as Teacher and One day Trey was being successed and he was graduated by his course he want , Trey give an advice or he pretend his student from having a bad life of Trey Lacroix had experienced before.​

Security Information (/stats):
Here's the Security Information of my /STATS

https://imgur.com/a/dyikJuH​

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
And my Security Information of my Punlist

https://imgur.com/a/jpEWabo​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
6 to 8 hours in almost One Day​

Past Name(s):
Kyle Butler
Trey Travieso
Trey Lacroix(Current Name)​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Previously i have experience for being LSPD before but mostly i have alot of experience in GANGS.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Trey_Lacroix​

Kakyoin.

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
copying biography or any other part from his own previous application isn't Plagiarism you piece of sh*t
go explore things before commenting on other people threads

piece of shit?, your the one bumped over the thread your not concern here

Hamza

Retired Admin
Jun 20, 2016
1594912806227-png.19183

Dear Trey Lacroixs,

After carefully having reviewed your application, we are sorry to inform you that we have decided to PERM. DENY it.

Reason: Plagiarism

Signed,

Assistant Helper Manager Hamza
Helper Management

• Haha
Reactions: !sprunk_ and JackS
Status
Not open for further replies.