Question

In-Character Name:
Toompert_Daman​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hi,

I hope someone can help me.

After I was brutally forced to upgrade to windows 10 by Bill Gates and his henchmen my GTA SA:MP installation did not work anymore. The game did not even run properly using the completely clean install that I use all the time. I did some research and other people had to same problems as I had configuring it on Win 10. I then found the suggestion to use 'SAMP addon 2.0' which fixed the problems and works perfectly. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it does the job, the graphics look pretty good, and most importantly: I haven't crashed ever since installing it! This is life saver cause I used to regularly crash, especially when teleporting, flying or with certain events. Now for the first time ever I have a setup where the cleos that I need work well and I don't crash anymore so I am not looking to change that. I have tried 23984234768734682346 setups of SAMP and some look better than others but they ALL crash way too often.

Anyway I have 2 minor problems with this installations. The first one is that other people can't see when I'm tabbed (they don't see the hourglass icon). I find this quite annoying for some reason, mainly because people talk to me and think i have heard what they said. I want to be able to tab in peace. The people who made the addon listed it as an improvement
Disable pause in Esc and when minimized
The second 'problem' is that I digi armor and hp doesn't work with this addon, which i find quite handy and would like to have.

I hope there is someone that has encountered this problem as well and was able to fix it (mainly the tab problem). Preferably someone that is in the group of people that I found who weren't able to run SAMP on Windows 10 without this addon.

Thanks for reading, I know you guys hate that ;) <3​

Sofia

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hmm nigga busy life i will help you soon dont worry

Joga

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest you to reinstall whole gta and samp.
You may have some corrupted files that do not want to work properly
Here is my GTA which I 've used for many years and works very well without any problem.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z750111bvfvv471/GTA+SA+PC.rar
And if you want I can send you my digital HP & armor.
I also use windows 10.
This is useful, also, you need to reinstall samp I used this link. http://******/vFvAQ
Those are the files with GTA and yada yada yada blah blah blah you know the rest.

Jeezy

Buster
Reaction score
Try 2 restart it and if u want me 2 do ur biz ig i can.

Toompert

Management
Reaction score
Thanks guys. But I have used a clean install several times, even from a official GTA:SA DVD that I have. The fact is I can't run GTA SA:MP without the mentioned addon, even a completely clean one.

Hunley

Snitch
Reaction score
I've windows 10 and I run smoothly GTA-SA and never encountered such problem. I had windows 8.1 and upgraded it to Windows 10.
Install back Windows 7 or install windows 8 and then upgrade to windows 10.

Toompert

Management
Reaction score
Install back Windows 7 or install windows 8 and then upgrade to windows 10.
Thanks, I have considered things like that but reinstalling windows is something I consider to be a last resort.

Hunley

Snitch
Reaction score
okay so what happenes when you try to run it without addon like any thing pops up and which windows were you using before you upgraded it to windows 10.
It's kinda strange since I do not use any addon and still able to run GTA-SA on windows 10 or else I will send you GTA-SA files if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.