OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
It's been a while, when i back to this community, there are only few of helpers helping newbie channel, what i want is to be part of this again to help other newbies, and encourage them by roleplaying, everything i can teach to them.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'm sincere on everything i do, i'm giving my best all of time and hope you would choose than other immature.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Timone Sy was born in Los Santos Market, my father was a policeman and my mother was a house wife, but sadly my father died in a bank robbery and i grow up with my mother, and when i'm high school i got bullied by other students and the the 3 cool guys asked me to join their gang, and i told them that it would take long to decision, until i decided to join their gang and they teach me how to aim a gun and rob a store as their always doing, and using cigarettes in the street, and when we're robbing a store, our faces caught on camera, and the Law of enforcement posted our faces on the streets, and my mother saw it, and she cried, she really don't know what to do, and i go to our house, and my mother saw me and asked me why did i do it, and i cried and says sorry, i left when i'm 18 i graduated to the school and my mother hand me the medal and when we're going home, there is a gang war, which is my gang before and their enemies, and the they thought i'm still in my gang, and they shot me, and my mother block and ang told me to run away, and my mother died because of many bullets founded to his body, and i cried at last, that if i can back the time when i was teenager i would like to back and don't join that gang, which cause my mother died :(

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3 - 5 hours daily.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Drei Steve

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yardie Lords - R5 under Ganesh Thamizhan
Sons of Anarchy - R6 under Greg Dawson
Vatos La Familia - R6 under Kenny Rein

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, long time ago.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Ofcourse.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Hmm, nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, once.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, 2 times.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Timone_Sy

Vince Walker

Red-Headed Stepchild
Mar 18, 2019
Recommended
I've not seen him helping over newb seems her/she application was good
[LIST:]
Patient required
[N] Tagging Moderator required
Friendly over forums required
Camping over the [New Player's spawning point]
[ENG] Grammatical skills required

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
A friendly guy with a good attitude and good English. Joined some time ago, but is helping people very much and is an experienced person.

Would be a good addition to the team!

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
I haven't seen you helping (I keep newbie chat togged off) but you look mature so why not

Status
Not open for further replies.