DtcoGJN.png
Timo_Younx's Application

Full Name:
Timo_Younx​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I noticed that in my timezone, We lack an active helper at GMT+8. I mean there's a helper at that timezone but still not enough to help the community.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
You can see on my signature, I'm a former helper under Martin Soprano. I've been a helper for 5months I think.​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I know that I'm able to help and reach a hand to those new players and I'm active.​

Statistics (/stats):
i1Xh4BH.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
gAqGtTU.png

How active are you in hours?
Minimum of 4hours.​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
No.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Fela

Classic
Apr 19, 2020
You have been muted recently on advertisement we can't hire someone who has an active punlist but it all depends on the helper management. I suggest you start helping more on newbie chat and also answer questions on our forums.

• Love
Reactions: Timo

Chino.

Classic
Feb 23, 2017
Mutes aren't that big of a deal, and I've seen him help a lot as well. I also recommend that you behave because I see you trolling around on global chats and possibly even in ads, which is why you were muted. Behave well, and you'll have a better chance of getting hired. Best of luck!

• Love

Shakya

Snitch
Apr 21, 2021
Seems like it took nearly about 27 days from abusing /newb to start helping over /newb. Good luck with your reinstatement. Also, People deserve another chance to show their worthiness!!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.