Playa-Hater
May 21, 2018

[The SAN News]
A San Andreas News article
Xgyitzs.png

Author: Thomas Campbell
Date: 1.10.2020

Tags: news, interests, fun

I did not think I would start my SAN News journey with an article like this but I feel like many people around our beloved city Los Santos don't really recognise or probably don't even know what SAN News is. I welcome everyone who reads this article to sit back and grab your popcorn because SAN News might be the next faction to interest you!

pVsMv5u.png

Let's start by the lovely HQ of SAN News. This is where all the magic occurs! This can be the one of the biggest HQs currently in Los Santos and it might look very very small inside but I got to be honest with you it is medium-sized perfectly and I recommend every citizen of Los Santos to visit our HQ one day when you have your freetime. But that's not just it! Around our HQ we have our own parking lot with many vehicles of SAN News, but more regarding that will be posted below a little later.

m1YfADf.png

Yes we actually do have a roof with our own helicopters aswell! Sometimes coming up here could give you a beautiful view over the area and I can tell you that right now. Now you may ask yourself what we actually do with these helicopters? It's a simple answer to that, sometimes when there is a big thing happening around Los Santos which is most likely frequently because Los Santos is a big and a dangerous city. We take our helicopters for our own safety to fly up high and record live whatever that is happening in that momment! This could be one of the purposes of our helicopters, but we also do use them for special occurs aswell maybe an event or a special mission for one of our Journalists. Of course there are some ups-and-downs to this that only our Editors can use these special helicopters but do not worry! With permission any one in the agency can use this.

tEeMbGg.png

Right moving on to our parking lot which I promised you guys to talk about. This big area which is big really trust me on that one, is where the personnel of SAN News grab their SAN News vehicle or you could even park your own vehicle there! You might have heard of events hosted by SAN News before or like a special live recruitment and most of the times in those kind of special occurs we host them at the parking lot, so next time you won't miss out one of these ever again now that you know the location! Also if you ever want to drive a super fun vehicle then the SAN News vehicle might be your new favourite. I can tell you that these kind of vehicles can be the most funniest vehicles to drive.

rM10A9E.png

Aaaaand.. last but not least the SAN News Backdoor! Yesss we do actually have our own special backdoor which most of the factions don't have at all! Why is this important at all? Well simply because instead of going all the way around to enter the main door our personnel can just enter the backdoor! How cool isn't that!? Spares you alot of time to be honest haha. This special door takes you straight inside our HQ and is wonderful.

Thank you for reading todays SAN News article by your local Journalist Thomas Campbell, I hope you loved it or enjoyed it if you did please tell us what you liked about this we appreciate any kind of feedback! With also being said SAN News is currently and always looking for new fresh Journalists who are ready to express their feelings through our beloved articles which you can make per week and earn yourself some extra cash! Yes you heard me right we actually do pay our workers.
https://www.lawlessrp.com/form/30/select

SANews promotion video

Signed, Thomas Campbell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.