Aug 8, 2017
ZlxSh6y.png

The life of saviors - A SAN News Report
MMdNUeV.png

Written by: Hlias Papas
Date: 06/08/2018
Tag(s): LSFMD, Public Services

Hopefully
, you will never find yourself in the unfortunate situation of being in the back of an ambulance. But with crime, road accidents and sickness on the rise, most of us will at some point cross the threshold of the white-and-red van's metal doors.
It has to be said, however: In the event that we are gunned down by a drive-by, attacked by mutated sharks or any other such commonplace accidents, the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department are always quick to respond, even during graveyard shifts and hectic rush hours. Their under-equipped but highly dedicated staff roam the streets daily, responding to all kind of calls by the citizenry. The statistics do not lie - Last year alone, the medical branch of LSFMD successfully responded to over 5000 calls, saved over 3000 people from potentially fatal injuries, and assisted over 10000 citizens with miscellaneous problems.
To this extent, we all owe them our lives and -by extension- our sincere admiration.

Yet, has any of us ever wondered about the lives of the guys who save our own lives every day?
If you never asked that question, you are certainly asking it now, and SAN News is here to give you the answer, with our extensive in-depth documentary about how LSFMD works. Our reporter, Hlias Papas, teamed up with a member of the department Baraka Diamond. After touring the premises of the newly-rebuilt All Saints general hospital, we went for a ride in Mr. Diamond's ambulance, to ask questions and film him doing what he and his co-workers do best: save people's lives.

Here's a sample of some of the documentary questions:

Q:Are you doing your job for income or just as a volunteer?
A: I do my job because I want to make my chief and high commands proud of me. Money is secondary.

Q: Do LSFMD new member's do any kind of training before they start the job?
A: No, they don't.

After filming and editing the footage, it became clear to our team that what LSFMD lacks in training or technical equipment, it makes up for in experienced-knowledge and, most importantly, in heart.
We hope that this documentary will prove insightful to all its viewers and serve as a reminder to stay safe out there.

MMdNUeV.png

PSA: Paramedics, as well as all other LSFMD branches, can be contacted at the emergency hotline (911)

D

Deleted member 599

** Mado Curry comes home after a long FBI shift, grabs the pyta gyros he just bought at Greco Restaurant @Tasos Z and starts to enjoy the delicious Greek food while reading the article and nodding in agreement **

Greek

Banned
May 31, 2018
Tasos_Greco
** Mado Curry comes home after a long FBI shift, grabs the pyta gyros he just bought at Greco Restaurant @Tasos Z and starts to enjoy the delicious Greek food while reading the article and nodding in agreement **
bruhh u forgot thr tzatziki

Greek

Banned
May 31, 2018
Tasos_Greco
i am so sorry :(

oallahforgiveme1.jpg
brooo my cousin 3 year old starts running around the house and crashes his fucking head in the fridge lol everyone says god oh god and shit my dad yells alah!