Not open for further replies.

Kenobi

Chartered Old-School
May 25, 2013
lSZ8EUk.png

The Ghost Town
By: Jack Luna | June 13, 2015

KfmDMwQ.jpg

(The Green Bottle on Grove Street in Ganton, Los Santos)

The Green Bottle on Grove Street - I was taking a little stroll around the beautiful city of Los Santos, and was going down to the local Green Bottle for a drink. When I entered the bar I found not a single soul inside working neither drinking!

gSojcK8.jpg

(Inside The Green Bottle)

iizYpHx.jpg

(Inside Toomsday Burgers)
After I presumed the bar was closed, I headed down to the local Toomsday Burgers to grab some grub. When I looked through the window I didn't see a single person inside. I said to myself, "There must be an explanation for this!" I went down to the local Police Station and found a fellow officer there. His name was Officer Olly Sheen. I decided to talk with him about this situation and this is part of what he had to say.
tfRcW8N.jpg

(Outside Toomsday Burgers)

Qd3uuVH.jpg

(The Market Mall)

A Piece of Our Conversation:
Jack Luna: Tell me your thoughts on the situation.
Olly Sheen: Well Jack, everyone works and dwells in San Fierro, even myself.
Jack Luna: But Los Santos has so many attractions, take the Market Mall.
Olly Sheen: Well, the Mall was shut down recently due to massive calls of shots fired in that area, and will most likely never reopen.

Jack Luna: Why do you think people could ever leave the city they grew up in?
Olly Sheen: The increase of heavy gang activity.

Well, there you have it. People are leaving Los Santos due to the rise of heavy gang activity, or is it?

aNyfIPi.jpg

(University of San Andreas)
After interviewing the officer, I came across a student from the University of San Andreas name Finn X Fonger. He studies Epidemiology, which involves diseases and sickness studies. I decided to interview him as I wanted to get another person's opinion on the situation.

A Piece of Our Conversation:
Jack Luna: Of course, gang activity has been a problem in our city for the longest of time, so I couldn't see people instantly deciding to leave.
Finn X Fonger: Me neither, I believe something else is making them leave, perhaps an epidemic.
Jack Luna: Probably so, but where would have people obtained this information?
Finn X Fonger: A few days ago, I spotted a man in Glen Park calling for help. I went up to him and seen his face covered with black spots. I was shocked and terrified, then quickly backed away.
Jack Luna: This must be why so many people left Los Santos all of a sudden. People must have saw the diseased man and spammed it via Social Media, causing everyone to react.
Finn X Fonger: We should get out of here immediately!

I did a couple of more interviews with people and their responses were diverse.
RwEIJqq.jpg

(A Collage of 4 Different Responses)
All these responses may be correct. All of them seem like causes of why people are leaving Los Santos, Police corruption, an epidemic, gang activity, and dropping job salaries. Will these issues ever be resolved? Will Los Santos regain its civilians any time soon? If you still dwell in Los Santos, I pray for the best of your stay, it's a depressing time now.

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 12 people
Jun 25, 2014
Mason_Savage
Name: Mason X Shakur
Comment: Wow, keep it up Mister J. Luna.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fu$ion

Banned
Jan 5, 2015
Name: Brian Feller
Comment: I am one of the workers in San Fierro i work 13 Hours daily i spend 3 to 4 hours to get back home because of the long distance between the cities i barely have time to sleep.

Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
Name: Toompert Daman (SAN Network Producer)
Comment: Great article Jack! Keep up the goof work!

Quatro Variez

Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
Name: Officer Flacko Silva.
Comment: I'm sure whatever the problem is, it'll get resolved soon by our lovely Mayor, Barney Phife.

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Luke Griffin (Executive Producer)
Comment: Good journalism Jack! Finally realized where my drinking partner disappeared too. Maybe it's time to shift our main branch?

Status
Not open for further replies.