Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
lSZ8EUk.png

The Ghost Strikes Again!
7 April 2015
Luke Griffin
Pueblo Fantasma - The ghost has struck again! This time it has taken the life of a young chap who went by the name of Mr Adriano Gueraz. The body of said man was found in the nearby cemetery.
The superstitious folk of Pueblo Fantasma (Which aptly means El Ghost Town in Spanish) claim that it is the ghost that has done this gruesome deed. The entrails of the victim were strewn around the ground and a message was written in Blood 'Time to Burn Los Santos!'

After further investigation, I came to find out the life story of the claimed ghost. The local folk were reluctant to speak about this taboo and many palms had to be greased and alcohol drunk to loosen their lips.
People in Pueblo Fantasma had a hard time remembering Sangre (which ironically means Blood in Spanish) even though he had lived in the area all his life. He was a quiet man, a man of few words. In fact, many people had trouble remembering anything that he had said. He generally just nodded or grunted if approached by anyone in town.

But Sagrre had a history, a long forgotten history that had been successfully covered up for years. Sagre had once been a rich businessman living a contented life with his two children and loving wife. But fate had something in store for him. In one day, Sangre lost his family, fortune and his life. If the reports are to be believed, a local gang from Los Santos had come to this small town in the hope to keep their heads down from the police. Seeing a easy target in poor Sagre, they had tried to extort his fortune from him. When Sagre had resisted, the unruly gang members decided to punish Sagre. He was forced to witness in silence as they committed horrors upon horrors to his family before taking mercy on him and killing him. Not before taking his signed papers. Local superstition claims that the tortured spirit of Sagre now haunts the village. They claim that the now insane ghost has only one thing in his mind: Revenge. Over the years, the tale of Sagre has been distorted and to a large extent forgotten.

The story only turns more morbid. The towns men claim that this is the fourth person that this wraith has claimed and each murder was gruesome then before. The only link between the victims were that they all had connections to Los Santos and in their pockets was a mysterious blue piece of cloth. The fear of this phantom is so much that now the town folk shut themselves in during the Full Moon, the day which they claim he is the strongest.

But as a firm believer of Science and logic I am bound to question. What if the ghost is not really a ghost? What if the 'ghost' is just a cover for a mass-murderer in the loose? What if there is a much deeper and gory tale? Will this macabre series of murder ever end? We might never know.

On a side note: There has been a series of breakouts from Los Santos Jail. The final list of escapees is still being finalized. Among them it is reported that there is murderer too.
*Warning: This contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer's Discretion advised.

QoLW1F8.jpg

(The Message written in blood.)

gSxL0qZ.jpg

(The body in the cemetery)
ztBTgYK.jpg

(The body of the deceased. you can see his entrails spread around the floor)

((
You can post a comment by using this format:

Code:
[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][LEFT]Name:
Comment:

))

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
May 30, 2013
Name: Neville Splitzer
Comment: Now i dont have any ketchup left for my pizza.....

Reactions: 3 people

Boult

New Playa
Feb 13, 2015
ur_mum
[/COLOR][/LEFT]
Name: Trent Boult.
Comment: Those pictures do seem to come alive when you're reading it at night. Well done, you had the courage to get those pics.​

Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
Name: Toompert Daman (Senior Reporter)
Comment: Terrifying story! My sources had told me about this but i was too scared to go in there and get the scoop. Great journalism!

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.