1.4 Country of residence:
Albania

1.5 When did you join the community?:
2015 or 2014 I dont know.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper because i love helping the community working with people,I have Experience ,And im ((Ig)) in town for a lot of hours too.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Im experienced and i have more passion than others im interested to know more help others with the information i know and then aiming for higher levels.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I am Texxer Brown And i was born in Los Santos All saints hospital,I am 25 years old,I live with my brother and my parents My brother is named Cezy Brown,My dad Tim brown and my mother Alisa Brown.I grew up in a good family I know how to respect people and i like to be respected too thats why im trying to become a helper.My family decided to move to San fierro because my fathers company decided to change the location that was like a bullet for me because i had evreything in Los santos Friends School and much more But couldnt stay there alone because i was only 15,Now im 25 And decided to move back to Los santos I moved like a month ago.My past was super good and not with problems at all thats why i grew up a good boy i dont like insluting i think thats childs thing i dont like beefs at all Im more into helping people become better persons and know more thing i just want to be like a teacher for others.While i grew up with Cezy He made a lot of mistakes since he was bigger and we did evreything together but i learned from his mistake,Cezy and I are persons that dont like being a step behind we like to learn more and more about the world explore evreything.Im not married and i dont have kids i have a Girlfriend,Im not that busy thats why i always grew up helping people i have a lot of free time and liked to spent it on something special,Thats pretty much evreything about me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 7-10 hours per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Rey_Brown

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Front Yard Crips under Eric Scott Rank 2.
Blood Nation under To be Announced Rank 4.
Los Santos Police Departament under Raygen Stoglin Captain Rank 4(T&R)
Federal Buraeau of Investigation Under I dont remember But i was r1.
Etc...

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No I havent.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes I have i was Senior helper.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Texxer_Brown

Smith.

Old-School 2015
Aug 16, 2015
Neutral
Never saw you helping over the newbie chat or even camping at the newbie spawn.

Jayem

Snitch
Mar 8, 2018
_Wazowski
Neutral for now, never saw you helping nor camping at newbie spawn.

Reactions: Browny
Status
Not open for further replies.