Question

In-Character Name:
Tenzy​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
This is my desktop screen:

And here I'm running samp:

Now my problem here is, when i tab out and tab back in, i get the following screen:

You can notice the small part of the window on which the game is running (top left corner of the screen)
I can hear the audio and everything else, but my screen remains 'transparent' like shown above. Tried retabbing in and out, but to no avail.

It'd be sick if anyone of you could help. Will give away something good to the first person who can help me get rid of this thingy.

Thanks​

Reaction score
This happens to me sometimes, It is either fixed by pressing LMB and then tabbing out and tabbing in or by just restarting samp.

Reaction score
when ur game isn't loading and it's only the top left, tab back out and head to ur desktop -> lmb anywhere and then CLICK on GTA Sam Andrea's in ur bottom bar rather than using alt tab to get back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
try closing fraps or any program that interferes with gta_sa.exe and tabbing out of the game, this happened to me also after a windows 10 update, everytime i streamed and alt-tabbed it would do that.
i've fixed it by installing windows 7 back lol.

Tenzee Sheen

Pee-Wee
Reaction score
thanks yall for helping me solve this.

This happens to me sometimes, It is either fixed by pressing LMB and then tabbing out and tabbing in or by just restarting samp.
hmu ig to collect ur reward ;)