Taylor_Morgan​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Guy's How Make a Picture or a video at The Signteur

Luci

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Let me try to explain you. On the right top, above the Lawless logo, there are "your forum name" / Inbox / alerts. Click the name to open this.

Click on the option: "Signature"

After doing this, you can see this box. You can write whatever you want there(no offensive speech). To add an picture/gif/video, click there and past the URL.

Pictures on the left, YouTube videos on the right.

The image url can't be just the url after you upload it.
You will need to right click on the image > open it on a new tab or right click > save image url. Than paste this URL here .

If you couldn't understand, I can try to explain better. But I hope this reply is enough.

War Thane

Ganglord
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Let me try to explain you. On the right top, above the Lawless logo, there are "your forum name" / Inbox / alerts. Click the name to open this.

After doing this, you can see this box. You can write whatever you want there(no offensive speech). To add an picture/gif/video, click there and past the URL.

You will need to right click on the image > open it on a new tab or right click > save image url. Than paste this URL here .

If you couldn't understand, I can try to explain better. But I hope this reply is enough.
Question answered? @TaylorG

Tiber™

Snitch
Reaction score

Thanks for your help

Reactions: Luci
Status
Not open for further replies.