Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Taylor_Alison_Swift​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Someone has used /contract. I am repeatedly being chased by a hitman.So when does this contract expire !?​

Render

Buster
Reaction score
It will expire after the hitman has killed you, or if you kill the hitman.

Mikey

New Playa
Reaction score
Yes, Like micheal said, It won't expire, You have to kill him or he will kill you for it to expire.

Reaction score
If a hitman kills you your contract goes away untill a new one is added, if you kill the hitman you will receive the money from the contract instead.

Frankenstein

Hustler
Reaction score
never. Unless hma chases you or you chase hma (that doesnt mean that you go and dm hma cuz u have hit on you.) if hitman /accepts contract and you kill him you gain money and contract is gone (it happens rarely) or when hma hits u u will lose cash and hit will be gone. some1 make me jh wtf (jk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
The contract will expire when the hitman kills you or you kill him,and yes when he kills you a message will show up in you screen "You've been killed by a hitman and lost [amount of money] and if you kill him a message wil show up in you screen "You've just killed a hitman and gained [amount of money].

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Kins Zeddox - Senior Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.