1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
1 year ago

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Because i want to Serve the people of Los Santos and help them.and i will help the players who my help at any cost, and feature considering helped any innocent civilian i should locate, allow it be supporting the elderly move the road or helping children blow up balloons.And also I need to seize every crook humans in los santos. i will placed my lifestyles on the line for the town, and for the citizens to be secure and i aspire to be like those officials myself. we realize that being a helper is difficult because of the complaint of the other people, however atleast they realize for theirselves that they are only looking to protect them and to put the City of Los Santos personal peace.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Because i'am a Friendly player ,Trustworthy Good Communication skills , have respect to player or other helper. and i have courage to face people who needs help.And i will respect our High Commanders.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Taurus Kingston,is a man who love to help people and children. He's really like to communicate people, he is 18 Years old He was born in May 20,2001,i have 2 older brother , and Taurus Zodiac is the youngest he has very good grades in High school.and he lives with his family,He really likes RP games , and play lots of them everyday he was join in a gang killed many people, joined gangs, did drugs and lots of bad stuff. but he is kind and like to help people in real life.and he change his personality in to good people who dont need a gang and help the helpless people.My family have a Business,its a Party needs, why we pick this party needs? Because we want to make people happy and celebrate their birthday with a lots of ballons and clowns. My mom is very kind , good , honest , trustworthy.I grew up love towards helping people who need ER and want to continue to work in said profession. I have a wife now although i am 18 years old because i want someone to take care of me. And at last, after all the struggles that I have encounter, I flew back to Los Santos to find my home and to get a decent job. I tried many many job until I saw the Helper Team Section. I quickly left my previous job and tried to join Los Santos Police Department. At last, all of my hard works and all of my hardships before are paying off. Not just making my dreams come true. and i want to be accepted.If i have been accepted it's a dream come true for me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Starting At 10:00 am - 10:00 pm from my timezone.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Marlon Peroramas

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, a lot, I Finish the GTA SA game.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Like i said in the top.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Taurus_Kingston

-Chaz-

Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
I dont see you helping whenever i'm in-game but then i give 'Neutral'.

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Dis recommended not a Helper Material also your not Marlon Peroramas

Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
You got prisoned 2 months ago, therefore you don't meet the requirements.

Derecommended.

Zaphnath_Paaneah

New Playa
Aug 23, 2019
Brix_Robinson
Btw Bude
Marlon Peroramas is a helper before.but you answered "NO" on the question have you ever been a Helper before.

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
LEvMdob.png

Greetings Taurus,

unfortunately i'd like to inform you that your helper applications has been
denied.

Notes: You are not ready to be a helper yet, keep working hard and sooner or later you will improve and join the helper team.

Signed
Kent Bull
Assistant Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.