Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Stony_Boxslayer​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I've gotten different answers from a few helpers so i just decided to ask it here.
If we wanted to get a war going with another gang. Would that gangs r6 be able to deny the gang war or do we only need to notify the gang leader?
I think it was yesterday @Barney said we could still kos with bandanas aslong as we notified the gang leader. Clear this up pl0x senpai​

Reaction score
I think BOTH gangs have to agree on the IC war, you can't just say ''we war you'' then go kos them. @Max Mabbitt is the best person for this

Reaction score
Slotholder gang A + Slotholder gang B have to meet/aware of the gang declaration. What we love to see (so no tabbed out incidents) is slotholder A goes Slotholder B and simply say they are declaring war. Nobody needs to agree to the war. All you need is to screenshot this incase there will be forum complaints.

I'm gonna open a thread with gang wars. So people will know whos in war with who etc. So you can send the evidence to me to post it there.

So basicly both slotholders need to be aware.

I think you can just notify them that you are declaring war. Else what rule update it would be? It would be the same as before.
Before nobody had to agree either. You just had to post it on forums so it would be good overview. Now you guys were to lazy to post screenshots on a small thread. So now we got vague shit. basicly nothing changed but you dont need to post anything.

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score
@Stony

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Questioned answered by Administrator @Max Mabbitt

Slotholder gang A + Slotholder gang B have to meet/aware of the gang declaration. What we love to see (so no tabbed out incidents) is slotholder A goes Slotholder B and simply say they are declaring war. Nobody needs to agree to the war. All you need is to screenshot this incase there will be forum complaints.

I'm gonna open a thread with gang wars. So people will know whos in war with who etc. So you can send the evidence to me to post it there.

So basicly both slotholders need to be aware.

Before nobody had to agree either. You just had to post it on forums so it would be good overview. Now you guys were to lazy to post screenshots on a small thread. So now we got vague shit. basicly nothing changed but you dont need to post anything.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Reactions: Barney
Status
Not open for further replies.